The online racing simulator
Thinking of buying lfs
(117 posts, started )
#51 - troy
Quote from DjeMz :dungbeetle for admin :woohoo:
also in the demo u couldnt see/dl other players custom skins, is that still an issue with full vers?

no you can then upload your skins at www.lfsworld.net (lfsworld is also a nice goodie to use for S2 players)
and if you want to read a bit i would have a look on the lfs wiki: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Main_Page
#52 - Gunn
Quote from DjeMz :
also in the demo u couldnt see/dl other players custom skins, is that still an issue with full vers?

You can see each-other's skins in demo, but the skins need to be put in other people's skins_x folder manually, with a license you can download other people's skins in-game.
Quote from troy :no you can then upload your skins at www.lfsworld.net (lfsworld is also a nice goodie to use for S2 players)
and if you want to read a bit i would have a look on the lfs wiki: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Main_Page

Adding to this, if you upload the skins to LFSWorld, then they can be automatically downloaded ingame. You don't have to do anything to see other people's skins in S2
LFS would make a great XMAS pressy. I want to buy a voucher for my estranged brother - that way we can catch up online, but in a fun way. Just have to know whether his laptop has a 3d card or not, because LFS does not run without one.

DjeMz, enjoy S2 and see you around!
Quote from Micha :You already drive the LX8??
I hope you ment the LX4 and LX6...otherwise I missed something.

Doh! :doh:

Well spotted Micha.

Glad to see you're paying close attention
Quote from DjeMz :dungbeetle for admin :woohoo:

:scared: ... erm, let's not get too carried away now eh?
Yeahm go play the games where You dont get any patches at all Gwendo They are much better :P
buy it , as i will buy if i get the money
Excellent post dungbeetle

@ gwendoline : It really sounds, that you may need a little break from LFS,
but then again, you know best, what's good for you.

@ DjeMz : Welcome aboard, dude !

Oh, and one more thing .... I'm glad to see racers in LFS servers to take
the hint, of inventing more original ways to express themself, than the
sometimes constant wtf wtf wtf omg omg omg etc....

Everything above is just my opinions. There is more in life than LFS ...
or is there ?
Quote from Micha :You already drive the LX8??
I hope you ment the LX4 and LX6...otherwise I missed something.

You're aware that some people acutally did drive the LX8?
I'm jealous, even if it was with the semi-old tyre-physics
honestly buy the game and prepare to loose alll means of social life !its the best thing ever
demo is not enough for tihs fun, i cant wait buying s2 !!
ye when you buying is s2 tyreshot ?
when i have the money for it
How much do you need?
sounds like u guys are gonna shout (aussy slang word for buy for a mate) tyreshot a s2 key!

damn, if only u guys could chip in for mine hahaha

ill just warn u from now, be aware that in my post some words wont make sence/apear to be out of context; reason for this, im australian mate! (actually born in turkey, came here young)
arghhhh its killing me! i have waited HOURS for my paypal to go though!

HURRY UP DAMMIT
Err, shouldn't license arrival after paying with Paypal be instant normally? Or is Paypal itself slow?
:nut: :monkey:

I hope it will be sorted soon
Quote :ill just warn u from now, be aware that in my post some words wont make sence/apear to be out of context; reason for this, im australian mate! (actually born in turkey, came here young)

hehe, I'm in Turkey, but I was actually born in Aus. I hear there's a pretty bad drought over there atm. Bushfire season was early this year too eh?

mangala bir karides daha at!
Quote from Electrik Kar :hehe, I'm in Turkey, but I was actually born in Aus. I hear there's a pretty bad drought over there atm. Bushfire season was early this year too eh?

mangala bir karides daha at!

yeah man water in melb is down to 40%, some towns are expected to be out of water by the end of the year!

tabi abim, gel de beraber yielim!
Quote from AndroidXP :Err, shouldn't license arrival after paying with Paypal be instant normally? Or is Paypal itself slow?

from the main lfs site:

"Paypal payments are usually instant, except for eCheck and bank transfer, which take some days to be 'Cleared'."

Later, after the payment is made, it says something like possibly a 3-7 day delay in 'clearing money'.

I think it depends on weather u are using a credit card or bank account though paypal.

Im sure u all know which im using based on the delay!
Quote from DjeMz :arghhhh its killing me! i have waited HOURS for my paypal to go though!

HURRY UP DAMMIT

Your payment should be instant, unless the payment type you used at paypal resulted in a so called 'pending e-check', which takes about a week to clear. This normally only is the case with debit cards like Visa Electron.
Using a credit card (any Mastercard or Visa) on our website directly is always instant though.
Quote from DjeMz :arghhhh its killing me! i have waited HOURS for my paypal to go though!

HURRY UP DAMMIT

:mischievo Yeees. Goood. Another angry young apprentice joins the Dark Side. Mwaaahahaha ... :jedi:
Another question (sorry!)

whats the deal with credits? Also how do the leagues work? Are they just for fun or can u actually work toward something?

PS Victor, i am tryin to get our own sub forum for LFS in www.nissansilvia.com (aus largest car forum), as previously mentioned, i HAD 4-5 ppl who were going to buy s2, that has now increased to 15+ and seems to be growing faster then a plague!

Thinking of buying lfs
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG