The online racing simulator
#1 - Woz
tracert inserver list + other improvements
1) It would be good to be able to trigger a tracert in the server list to get the number of hops between you and a server.

2) Ability to set up a favorite server list.

3) Filter by region. Being down in NZ it only makes sense to join servers in NZ and Aussie. If there are no active server I have to refresh 100's to find the handful down here. How about allowing a filters to select US/EU/Asia etc so you only have to refresh servers near you. Let the server admin select the region when they start up the server or go off the IP to locate.
#2 - P1lot
4) A cutoff for ping time would help with this, say anything above 200ms is ignored.
I like 3 and especially 4, that's something I've wanted for a while. Although since we can sort by post count now, 4 isn't needed quite so urgently.
Or an ability to filter the servers by track...
#5 - Woz
Trouble with the cutoff for ping time means you actually have to ping the server first so that does not help too much.
3 is a great idea :up:
I have a decent connection so lag isn't always an issue, but it would be nice to sort by region.
Quote from Bob Smith :I like 3 and especially 4, that's something I've wanted for a while. Although since we can sort by post count now, 4 isn't needed quite so urgently.

Really? Boy, those post count threads are really getting to you aren't they Bob?
LOL I missed that
Are you a tad preoccupied Bob?
:ices_rofl

I think I may have been doing 2 things at once.

As you've probably guessed, I meant sort by ping.
#10 - Woz
Quote from Bob Smith ::ices_rofl

I think I may have been doing 2 things at once.

As you've probably guessed, I meant sort by ping.

What about the rest of us, we all missed that as well lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG