Qualification end: better advice
It happened to me sometimes that at the end of the time of a qualification session someone was still making a valid lap, but people voted to start the race, ignoring that info.

Imho there should be some sort of message/advice after the end of qualifications which advice that all the people that was still doing a valid lap have completed that.
or no restarts untill everyone has finished his lap or pitted

+1 for the idea though
#3 - richy
+1
+1
Quote from Thommm :no restarts untill everyone has finished his lap or pitted

+1 x infinite
But then someone sits afk, on their last lap, at T1... Not fun, especialy if kick/ban is turned off and no admins are online.

But +1 for the idea (when people aren't afk)
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :But then someone sits afk, on their last lap, at T1... Not fun, especialy if kick/ban is turned off and no admins are online.

LFS would probably spectate them just like it does if you are still for too long after a race has finished.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :But then someone sits afk, on their last lap, at T1... Not fun, especialy if kick/ban is turned off and no admins are online.

No restart while someone is on a lap faster than his current best lap or the lap of the last driver who qualified?
Quote from keiran :LFS would probably spectate them just like it does if you are still for too long after a race has finished.

I don't think that is a feature of LFS. It is part of LFSLapper or some other server add-on.
It is a feature of LFS, if you sit in one place with damage for a while after the race has finished you get spectated and it says something like "Name did not finish". Not sure if it's dependant on damage or not.

+1 for the suggestion
I would like a "vote to not restart" in LFS for situations like that, or when people restart a race while the back of the field is still racing.
Quote from Leifde :It is a feature of LFS, if you sit in one place with damage for a while after the race has finished you get spectated and it says something like "Name did not finish". Not sure if it's dependant on damage or not.

+1 for the suggestion

Ok, I stand corrected then. I didn't believe it to be and LFS feature as I don't see it in every server. Must be a server option then, rather than an unofficial addon.
Ok guys, but im speaking about Qualification, not Race.

"name is not finished" isn't that case
How about when the qualification ends, no restarts allowed for the wr time of the track + an x number of seconds that would allow somebody to finish a respectable lap? For instance, let's say wr on a track is 1.50 with a certain car, you don't allow restarts at the end of qualifications for 2 minutes and 10 seconds. With 20 seconds over the wr, you can be sure that nobody will complain if they get cut in their lap.

Just a tought... just a tought
I agree with this. Also sometimes I find I need to go to the pits to change my fuel level/setup for the race and I don't even have time to do that after qualification! Even if we just had a mandatory 30 seconds after the last person has completed their last timed qualification lap, I think it would be a big improvement.
Quote from Michael Denham :I agree with this. Also sometimes I find I need to go to the pits to change my fuel level/setup for the race and I don't even have time to do that after qualification! Even if we just had a mandatory 30 seconds after the last person has completed their last timed qualification lap, I think it would be a big improvement.

IMO every driver should be forced to the pit screen after qualifying to change setup, tyre compound and so-on. 45 minutes should be basic, but 2 minutes "tinkering time" would be good for leagues.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG