The online racing simulator
LFS Competition - the overtaking Tristan pool.
As you may have noticed, Jakg is on course to overtake Tristan in the sadness ratings. There isn't a prize, but it's a little competition to guess when Jakg will take the number 1 slot in the post count list.

It's all over, Hyperactive has won and Jakg is now officially a worse spammer than Tristan:p

I guess 15 December 2006.

The list

zeugnimod : 29 November. PASSED!
bbman : 30th november PASSED!
LFSn00b : 5th December PASSED!
Nikimere : 11 December PASSED!
Myself : 15 December
Hyperactive : 17 December
DaveWS : 18 December
Captain Slow : 19 December
Sternendaal : 20 december
hrtburnout : 22th of December
(-Mark-) : 27th december
BlakjeKaas : 31 December
S0ul : 5 January
imthebestracerthereis : 15 January 2007

Note to self - done up to Nikimere
?? is there a top ten poster thing where is it.
Cool am on the 2nd page.
Quote from faster111 :Cool am on the 2nd page.

Sadly, not cool. As is being discussed here, you really don't want to have a top 10 post count, unless you're a forum mod and all your posts are to keep law and order, of course.
yeah i seen that topic.
this is sad, Jakg is posting 11 times a day. I sense a massive power switch for the worst. Tristan- I want you to compete with him, we can all laugh(excluding Jakq or Jakg) when you put Jakg at th point where he does 50 posts a minute. I seriously believe a max post limit should be at 5 posts a day, no more.

*laughs at thought of Jakq waking up in the morning and saying,"i'm better get those eleven posts out." Then he posts 10 times in a minute.*
I dont think Jakg will overtake Tristan tbh

we will see
Too bad you only can post once per minute so...
That's *calculating* 1440 per day MAX.
60 per hour max.

So... I think Jakg will overtake Tristan with some style (only if he doesn't got a life) it's going to be 31 December/1 Januari 12PM.

@duke: You might want to have all the dates, posted by people, in your first post...
29th November.
#11 - Jakg
erm - i don't actually want to overtake Tristan, even though most of my posts are on-topic and helpful, and i try not to post in those stupid spam threads, my post count will rise, and im disheartened that because i have a fair few posts people have decided they are spam. And yes, i probably will overtake Tristan, but when i hit 5k, Tristan was the same distance away from me as he is now, and i have no intention of changing that
Quote from Rappa Z :this is sad, Jakg is posting 11 times a day. I sense a massive power switch for the worst. Tristan- I want you to compete with him, we can all laugh(excluding Jakq or Jakg) when you put Jakg at th point where he does 50 posts a minute. I seriously believe a max post limit should be at 5 posts a day, no more.

*laughs at thought of Jakq waking up in the morning and saying,"i'm better get those eleven posts out." Then he posts 10 times in a minute.*

not quite sure what you have against me looking at some of your other posts, but i don't care about my post count anymore, if i did why would i want it removed? post counts mean very little, but unfortunately on this forum a deleted post still counts towards your total posts ;shrug:
#12 - S0ul
5 January, it will still take some time
Quote from Jakg :not quite sure what you have against me looking at some of your other posts.

i really dunno either, i just had something against you, i'll try to stop going against you once i find out what made me go against you. I think one of your avatars pissed me off because itkept staring at me.. i guess my evilness against you is over.

Febuary 30th 2007
december 19th.
Just FYI, I know from reliable*sources that anyone who overtakes Tristan gets a one month ban. Better stop posting now Jakg, before it's too late!
* unreliable
I bet I can make 5,000 posts in one month.

Well, possibly I could.
That's about 161 posts per day!

Or better, you can open 161 threads a day LOL
Quote from Eldanor :That's about 161 posts per day!

Or better, you can open 161 threads a day LOL

Watch me. Mwhahahahahahahahaaa....

ha.
My guess about this sad, sad event will be: soon

December 17th. I'm sure
duke, i hope you know there is no Feb. 30th.
27th december ^^
Quote from zeugnimod :29th November.

My birthday I guess it'll be 22th of December.

edit : no 'yay'-smiley? It's a damn shame
30th november, about 17:00...
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
15th January, 2007

Quote from LFSn00b :I'm at the 5th page woo.

woo mee too, im the 1 right above you

edit, whoa you posted mine fast... creepy :0

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG