The online racing simulator
Can you put these custom cars into the game?
Well i was wondering if it was possible to put these custom/new cars people have made into the game..?
Well if you guys are making a new lfs please put some new/awesome cars that are faster and look better and have better rims!.
no its not possible; and what "new" cars are you talking about?
#3 - ZORER
"-please put some new/awesome cars that are faster and look better and have better rims!."

i bet you want spinners and neons too
how about an AE86 for us drifters!
#5 - Dumpy
Quote :no its not possible; and what "new" cars are you talking about?

This one
Quote from ZORER :"-please put some new/awesome cars that are faster and look better and have better rims!."

i bet you want spinners and neons too

I love those spinners and neons, those would be the shit for driftin :P
#7 - ORION
If you want spinners and neons, all you need is Need for Speed Underground 2 illepall
Oh, and by the way, this is the 3d renders section, it's here for renders, not for custom :lfs: cars/spinners/neons
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Rims?

I know. Hold me back!
*holding Tristan back* :tired: :spin:
RUN! Or you'll be :bananadea :flamed:
Quote from Funnycat :If you want spinners and neons, all you need is Need for Speed Underground 2 illepall
Oh, and by the way, this is the 3d renders section, it's here for renders, not for custom :lfs: cars/spinners/neons

Just in case you didn't notice i said would it be possible to put cars! into lfs(not trying to be a jackass!)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :You said you wanted faster cars. We have an F1 car, but maybe that doesn't have pretty enough wheels for you.

You should spend more time with the cars we've got (looking at your join date being this month), there are some great cars in there. Sure there are a few notable exceptions (LMP or Group C, Karts, a RWD no-downforce competitor for the U/XFR, a WRC 4WD, maybe the shelved LX8, etc.) but some of those will probably arrive in S3. I sincerely doubt we'll see any new cars added to S2 at this late stage.

Well man, i have bin playing this game for a long time, my friends have s2 and so when i went to there house's we would play it, so then i wanted it and bought it.
But then i really got bored of some of the car but i see you can't do anything about it i understand.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG