The online racing simulator
Semi/Auto point standings for Championships
As a race admin, I really would like that the points for each races in championchips can be counted semi-automatically. (Now I sit two times a week and make all this in an excel document and have to upload to our webpage...it takes time! )

1. It should be clear, how many points each racer got from each races and qualification. Remember there can be more than 1 race at an event, f.ex. (1 qualification + 3 short races) can be one event and part of championchip)

2. Number of points for each position should be optional..also in qualification.

3. Different kind of penalties should be optional

4. It should be possible to add or remove racers during the championchip or make changes to rules in the ongoing championchip (only for admins)

5. A similar Teamchampionship counting scheme too which can automatically add points from the individual scheme
#2 - Gunn
I've mentioned this type of race management feature several times and so I give a generic +1 to your suggestion. Although this is achievable using a 3rd party app, it would be amazing to have the dedi server take care of such things for you. I'd include timed stages as well as race events, which would allow targa style events to be conducted over days, weeks or months with accumulative scoring stored on the host.
Quote from Gunn :I've mentioned this type of race management feature several times and so I give a generic +1 to your suggestion. Although this is achievable using a 3rd party app, it would be amazing to have the dedi server take care of such things for you. I'd include timed stages as well as race events, which would allow targa style events to be conducted over days, weeks or months with accumulative scoring stored on the host.

Yes, I think this idea is really practícal for several teams around the world. very usefull, if it will be implemented!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG