The online racing simulator
Big Shift Light [Mod Request]
(37 posts, started )
Cheers guys, both work well! Actually, on my laptop the keyboard lock lights are just below my eyeline, so should be good on there. The other one is good aswell, although i tend to play in full screen mode. Thanks for the effors guys, very good of you!
Quote from lyd :...My last several RL cars have had a shift light. Given, it seemed to be calibrated to the most fuel-efficient shift point rather than the optimum point for using all the available power, but it was there none the less...lyd

Actually that would drive me nuts, like the car saying; "Now, change gear now you fool!"
"No, actually I'll change gear when I'm done accelerating you goddamm piece of junk! Who's in control of this thing?"

There, I feel better now.

^Above pic: Idiot light. "Hey, you're revving over 10,000 rpm, you're still in 1st gear! Time to change, have you got your speakers turned off or something?" LOL.
Uhh, this thread is more than one year old.
No probs, we gradually get used to bumping old threads
Quote from al heeley :I find my ears are far more important for judging revs than any visual indicator. On a different matter, I WOULD like a clear red FUEL LOW indicator.

like i use sound not mirrors
looks like a pimple.
this guy should look for the analogue guage pack that is around as you can modify the size and location of the shift in the CFG file.

not sure if you can change the range in which it is activated though!!
Quote :not sure if you can change the range in which it is activated though!!

You can set the fuel light.
Unfortunatly the shift light range can't be changed.
Can someone make a shift light for the new uppdate? I bought LFS a couple of months ago and the shift lights doesnt work (to bad). plz help me, it would be cool to drift or something with a shift light
Quote from charly.thorngren :Can someone make a shift light for the new uppdate? I bought LFS a couple of months ago and the shift lights doesnt work (to bad). plz help me, it would be cool to drift or something with a shift light

You don't need it anymore.

The shiftlights as they were were at the optimum shift point,
now they are lit when the redline is hit.

Big Shift Light [Mod Request]
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG