The online racing simulator

Poll : For how long have you slept in one go (your "record")?

12 hours or more
20 hours or more
16 hours or more
14 hours or more
more, I'm a really sick person.
18 hours or more
How long have you slept in one go? (record poll)
Erhm, I just slept 18 hours and 47 minutes. I know the time is precise because I went to bed at 6pm yesterday and woke up just few minutes ago at 2.47pm (digital clocks ). And I slept all the time . It just got me wondering what kinf of sleeping maniacs we have here. For how long have you slept in one go, what's your record?

I doesn't matter if you went to toilet or woke up for a short time in-between (I didn't ) unless the wake part is longer than, say, 10 minutes.

Poll will follow

EDIT: And I think that 18 hours 47 minutes is my new record

EDIT2: coma or hangover does not count!
16 i think

but i did another record a week ago

Not eating for 51 hours
20+ but as far as I remember it was nearly full 24 hours. It was two years ago after Midsummer (Juhannus), after obviously drinking enough booze. I wasn't probably in full sleep all the time but I only woke up once for toilet needs
I'm not sure of the exact duration, but I recall it was *very* long, maybe even 20h round about that. This was after 3 days of not sleeping a minute, during my trip from Papua New Guinea to Kenya..
Once got knocked out playing football, slept for 36 hours, does that count?
#6 - siLc
There is no answer for me. Havent never been sleeping for more than 12 hours. Due to broken leg which hurts alot I`ve been sleepin 2-4 hours every day for last 6 weeks
Hey does when i got borned count ?
bah... if hangover doesn't count then only about 12 hours...
i lost a day of my life due to a weekend of serious drinking once illepall
Very, very rarely sleep more than 8 hours, I try to lie in but my brain is normally wide awake by 7am.

Dan,
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from danowat :Very, very rarely sleep more than 8 hours, I try to lie in but my brain is normally wide awake by 7am.

Dan,

I wanna be you then, i really cant wake up early !
I remember, we were at the national contest on consumer rights in Moscow. The last night we slept about 3 hours, then walked all day in the city and then flew home (4 hours in flight, 3 hours difference, and I couldn't sleep because of noise (DC-10 ) ). So, 3 hours of sleeping in 2 days. The next day I slept 18 hours.
#12 - CSU1
72 hours yep three days waking for the odd pi** I had a real bloody bad hangover!
#13 - Tube
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't recall ever sleeping for more than 14 hours, but I do sleep a lot. Sleeping is one of my favourite things.

I had a dream the night before last that I was working in a restaurant kitchen and my head chef was Michael Schumacher. He was a real arsehole too - always yelling at everybody.

I hope he was quick in the kitchen as well?

BTT: round about 20 hours. sleeping is just one of the best things you can do without too much effort.
I think i've slept for more than 12 hours before. I know during the summer holidays i would go bed at 4-5am and get up at 2-3-4pm but now days i sleep for about 9 hours, maybe 10 if i feel lazy.
Quote from shaGuar :I wanna be you then, i really cant wake up early !

I think its an age thing, I notice as I get older, I need less sleep, at this rate when I am 60 I'll be sleeping an hour a night LOL

Dan,
once i did sleep about 25 hours illepall
after beeing 4 days awake, with waaaaay 2 much alcohol
Since the birth of my wonderful son 15 weeks ago i havnt had more than 5 hours solid sleep........

All you lot talking about sleeping all weekend, YOUR WASTING YOUR LIFE AWAY!!!!!!

Christ, i'm sounding more like my dad every day!!!

Tip: Enjoy it while you can, it wont last forever!!!

H
#18 - axus
18hours... after 24hours of LFS, around the time when I first bought S1.
By the time S2 came out, I'd started getting old so I only managed to play it for 12hours... mind you it was on my birthday so I had other business to attend to.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#19 - CSU1
Quote from shaGuar :Hey does when i got borned count ?

illepall did you mean "boned" lol! or when your being born or something?illepall
At uni years ago I spent a short period of time experimenting with lack of sleep. For a while I was in a routine of 48 hours awake and 24 hours asleep illepall
It makes all sorts of things funny when you have been awake for that long.
I slept for 14 days with lead poisoning.
Uhm, lead poisoning ...

I'm only interested in your "standard" sleep? No booze, medicine or TV soap shows included. Just standard sleep without any scary stuff.
hmm..i went to bed 3 am then woke up 5 pm. so that about 14 hours =) i think more than that is crazy!!
#24 - JTbo
~26 hours, however I had to make one pitstop at WC, when I finally woke up it was 8m so after 3 hours or so I wen't to sleep again and woke up next morning at 11am, then I felt that I was really sharp and really got up and not in half sleep, that has happened only once, so usually I'm half sleep and if I sleep less than 10 hours I really can't do much anything as I'm too tired

However if needed I can stay up more than 24 hours without being no more tired than normally, so I guess I have some very bad fault in my main circuit illepall
About 14 for me I think. Never stayed awake for more than about 32 hours.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG