The online racing simulator
Racing suit request.....pretty please :)
Anyone fancy knocking me up a copy of my biking suit for use in LFS?, I have already managed to do my helmet, but I can't get this suit to work illepall

Here is a pic, would be very greatfull if anyone could do it

Dan,
Attached images
cat42.jpg
#2 - Bean0
I'll have a go.

First attempt at a suit mind, so I'm not promising anything.
Quote from Bean0 :I'll have a go.

First attempt at a suit mind, so I'm not promising anything.

Thanks man, would be extremely greatfull

Anything is better than nowt

Dan,
#4 - Bean0
Just realised I have no way of previewing a suit here at work, this may take some time
No worries mate, takes aslong as it takes

Dan,
I'm just imagining catching those knee sliders on the inside of the footwell on every clutch depression....

lol!

I hope those sliders don't stay free of tarmac for too long, things seems a lot faster when you're that close to the ground!
#7 - Bean0
Sorry, but I give up. Making suits is a real pain in the preverbial, no matter what I try things always end up streched beyond recognition.
Quote from Bean0 :Sorry, but I give up. Making suits is a real pain in the preverbial, no matter what I try things always end up streched beyond recognition.

No worries mate, I can't do it either, the batton is down if anyone else fancies a bash

Dan,
I've messed with suits before, I'll give this a go for you.

Here's our NASSA Suit.
Attached images
Suit.jpg
Quote from AtomAnt :I've messed with suits before, I'll give this a go for you.

Here's our NASSA Suit.

Cheers man, even if its a close aproximation of it

Dan,
Can you get me a side shot of the arms? What I could really use is clean pics of those logos on the suit...you do know suits are a real pain to do eh.lol.

Got the center nailed....now I need the arms.
Attached images
Dano Suit.jpg
Sure, I'll take some pics of my suits arms tonight when I get in from work

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Sure, I'll take some pics of my suits arms tonight when I get in from work

Dan,

Ok no problem, I won't take long.....try to keep the pics about the same size as the last one...it's only a little off.

It's getting there, be done by Friday for sure.

Cheers Dan
Attached images
Dan Suit 1.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG