The online racing simulator
Come back Greger Huttu, all is forgiven!
(22 posts, started )
I'm willing to put money on someone here having heard of Greger Huttu. He was famous in the Grand Prix Legends online community - an incredible sim-driver holding many world records within GPL. Using his setups I've attained my records too.

I wondered if anyone had seen him near an LFS game at all?

Dave.
Who?
I don't know if I've ever seen Huttu play LFS, but I do know that Team Redline has fooled around with LFS and tried to get some world records. They aren't interested in LFS as much as GPL or Nr2003.
yep he was God in GPL, did some of the best car setups and set the standards for world record lap times that lasted for ages.
Why come back? He was never really here AFAIK, he's more into GTL and GTR(2) atm...
Forgive what? ^^
Hehe the title is a joke, taking things literally is SOOO American
Besides, if you've not heard of him why reply? I'm sure 99% of people on here haven't - the post was aimed at people who HAVE.

Doh.

illepall
I didn't get that joke, and I'm not american..
hehehheh
Don't worry about it, if you don't get it then the post wasn't intended for you = don't bother replying.
im not in the cool club

i also didnt get the joke

(im only stirring ya horrgak, no need to reply to this )
#13 - SamH
So it's about someone who's disappeared from another game entirely, and we don't know if he was even ever here on LFS.. it's pretty off topic. I'll just move this thread to its rightful location
OMG he's here!!!! <BOWS!!!!>
Although he's done less miles than I have and I've only been on 4 days!

Well done Barroso!

Dave
The random thread generator is working overtime lately.
Quote from horrgakx :OMG he's here!!!! <BOWS!!!!>
Although he's done less miles than I have and I've only been on 4 days!

Well done Barroso!

Dave

So now have I taken it literally, or is this still some random thread that doesn't mean anything? Because I knew he was actually playing LFS, so there is a reason for my response -- hence your question. Don't start that crap about it being a joke, yeah right! . Throw me some tea and biscuits, and I'll show you a magic trick "mate".
Huttu, a great driver. But don't have him here in LFS, he'll beat us all...

This is were he drives now: League standings
@OP: People have this habit of taking things literally when they have no reason not to, especially with the written word. It's hard to infer sarcasm in text without making it clear that your're being sarcastic (which almost defeats the purpose of sarcasm actually ). That's why God invented smilies - so use them to avoid confusion

As for Greger Huttu - I've used many of his setups playing GPL and they've improved more than one laptime of mine. Great driver :up:

People asked similar things about Al Heeley when he "left" GPL: "where's Al? Why isn't he making GPL graphics addons anymore? Was it something we said? Was it something Sandeep said? What did Eric B do to him? Come back! We miss your skies!" But now he's lurking over here making LFS skins (some of the best imho), so all is definitely "forgiven"
Quote from Krutch :Huttu, a great driver. But don't have him here in LFS, he'll beat us all...

This is were he drives now: League standings

LOL, I like how they used LFS's license login system at the top there, and did the honors to use the Guest image too illepall
Yeah, how dare they ask for login details and use the same tiny jpeg

Not surprised GH has moved to nK though...

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG