The online racing simulator
TBO sound South City
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Woz
TBO sound South City
Due to the number of people playing LFS down under and the hidious pings we get outside the NZ/Aussie region it means you get a limited selection of servers to play. This resulted in an evening spent in South City Classic in the TBO class cars as that was the only populated server at the time.

Its been a long time since I visited this combo and not one I would normally pick but I had completly forgot what a blast and what great racing the TBO cars offer. What was more of a shock was that the mighty FXO was a minority car, most going with the GTT, myself included

A good connection, no wreckers with good close and clean racing, LFS at its best. A

s much as I like the new cars there is something about the TBO class that is just right, its more about racing than it is about hotlapping because more people can drive them well
For myself TBO will always be the heart of racing in LFS , just so much fun to drive , although ill say it before thread gets hijacked about the inbalance in TBO. (there done )

Each car in that class has very unique handling , making it superb for battles combined with South City, makes it a winning combo imo.
Never a huge fan of Classic, it's quite simple overall with one make-it-or-break-it corner, Sprint 1 is better (IMO) if only consisting of 3 right hand turns. Long is good fun in the TBOs.
We've had some brilliant racing in the TB (no O) MNR series Reverse grid racing with them has been great, everyone gets up to a reasonable speed with them, and passes are pretty hard fought...

Fern Club and South Classic still to come
I'll be on tonight if you guys are racing again. TBOs are my fave.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Bob Smith :Sprint 1 is better (IMO) if only consisting of 3 right hand turns. Long is good fun in the TBOs.

yup, love SO2 in the FXO!
I misclicked on post reply and wanted to quote Al. Just read his post and you'll have excatly my thoughts right there .

Road cars have allways been my fav racing equipment in LFS,
TBO especially becouse I can keep them more in control.
I love them in long SO and FE tracks.

TBO sound South City
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG