The online racing simulator
problems with force feedback and pit lane speed limiter
Hi there,
I am new to lfs, just purchased the s2 today. I have two problems that I hope someone can help with. The first is that I do not get any ff when using my logitech dfp, it is a ps2 wheel but I can use it with gtr3 and the forcefeedback works fine. My second problem is when i leave the pits after joining a race the car behaves as if t has a pit lane speed limiter but i cannot find any way to disabe it or turn it off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
#2 - Jakg
Speed Limiter "L"

FFB - Do you have the Drivers installed? If not get them here!
Or something in options, there is "dissable FF effects " (i think) So check it...
#4 - Davo
You can also use < and > to set the force strength.
Thanks for getting back to me guys, I have downloaded the updates but for some reason I cannot get them to install. I will be calling Logitech to see if they can help. I get an error message at the Installshield wizard (error code 6005), if anyone knows about this I would appreciate you're input.
I also have GTR2 and have used my DFP with it, strange thing is the FFB works with it but it is pretty much all over the place. My pedals act as on/off switches but I am unable to change any settings to fix it. The game also recognizes that I have the DFP. I went out and bought a Logitech MOMO wheel from Best Buy given that I can return it within 30 days if I get my DFP working. I loaded the software from the disc and it worked good on both LFS and GTR2, I thought that the software that came with it would work with my DFP but when I try to run the profiler I get a message saying that no controller was found even though my dfP is connected. I hope that someone else has had these problems and was able to fix them and hopefully can help me out. It's driving me nuts.

Regards

Ed
make sure you get the drivers from www.wingmanteam.com if that's not where you downloaded them from. The DFP should work fine with those drivers. This sounds more like a driver/software issue than a problem with the wheel itself.
if the adive above doesnt work what ppl have to told you, use my skill press every button
lol, thats a very usefull ability sometimes
Quote from dmwright :if the adive above doesnt work what ppl have to told you, use my skill press every button

bad way, you will broke your wheel !!
Quote from TyresHot :bad way, you will broke your wheel !!

If pressing all the buttons breaks the wheel, then it was faulty in the first place.
I thought, the buttons were meant to be pushed.
Quote from Bob Smith :If pressing all the buttons breaks the wheel, then it was faulty in the first place.

Thanks for the help so so far, I have downloaded the software but I am unable to get the setup to run. When I double click on the .exe file I get a message an error code -6005. I just sent off an e-mail to Logitech but if anyone has any suggestions I would be glad to hear from you. I have tried using the profiler from the Momo wheel software but it does no recognize my DFP.

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG