The online racing simulator
Screenshot use question.
(15 posts, started )
Screenshot use question.
This is just a quick question, i want to make an edited screen shot but i need alot of screen shots and as i dont have that many do people think its ok to take screen shots out of the "raw screenshot" thread if i credit the person who posted it first? Or should i only use my own screen shots?

Thanks.
uh... i think the "Edit my screenshot" would be the best place to start.
Quote from Anorexicpillow :uh... i think the "Edit my screenshot" would be the best place to start.

I think you miss understand me. Basically - Can i use the picture from the "raw screenshots" thread for my own edited picture if i credit the orignal user who posted the picture?
I think if You credit the person then I see no problems .
I think i understood.... but i think ur best to pm the person and ask them before you start working on their shot
Quote from MataGyula :I think if You credit the person then I see no problems .

I thought so but wanted to check first

Quote from Anorexicpillow :I think i understood.... but i think ur best to pm the person and ask them before you start working on their shot

If im using 20 - 30 screen shots in my edited picture then i dont want to pm that many people, if not even more.
For me it would be great honor if somebody made an edit of my screenshot (well, only if it'll be a good edit of course ) !
Quote from MataGyula :For me it would be great honor if somebody made an edit of my screenshot (well, only if it'll be a good edit of course ) !

I'll double that

Edit: D'oh!!! bumped a 4 day old tread...sorry
Not that big of a mistake Squidhead
To the guys who get upset about their screenshots or skins being borrowed without permission, can I just ask: how big is your MP3 collection?

Yeah, I thought so.
Quote from jtr99 :To the guys who get upset about their screenshots or skins being borrowed without permission, can I just ask: how big is your MP3 collection?

Yeah, I thought so.

21.5 GB
#12 - dev
Quote from jtr99 :To the guys who get upset about their screenshots or skins being borrowed without permission, can I just ask: how big is your MP3 collection?

Yeah, I thought so.

8.03GB on my hard drive + 37 CDs + 27 DVDs
80 gb illepall
You can use all my piccy's if you want.
Dont see how people could make a scene out of it

So presumably you get my point, right? When Lars Ulrich of Metallica wants to come down on Napster and Napster users with legal action, he is a whiny bitch who is attacking your internet freedoms, but when some guy does you the enormous compliment of stealing your skin, this is up there with Operation Barbarossa in terms of great historical betrayals?

Screenshot use question.
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG