The online racing simulator
Searching for a team
(17 posts, started )
Searching for a team
Right, ive been playing LFS some 10 months now and i think its about time i move into a team. This post is really only to see if anyone is looking or has any slots open for a new member and to see what sort of response's i get back.

Im quick, im clean and have a good understanding of racecraft - This seems to be something i believe most people overlook when recruiting

Anyway, if you're open for new members just let me know here or something!

Thanks again.

*I bring with me spezial talents - well just some stuff*

Im good for anything except Endurance, ESL would be cool and leagues, yes any if possible!
Ill point out which cars i dislike, which is a smaller list (XRR FXR FZR BF1 FZ50)
Favourites would be FXO GTI XRG (MRT slowly)
My pace is good, im usally 1 second or less off most of the WR's
I am looking for an established team, but this isnt a vital (Id prefer one that has a good reputation and a team that is taken seriously)
The only league im currently competiting in is 'TURBO Mini League' - I havent really checked for others.
What im looking from a team is to be associated with a good group of people, well respected among the community, friendly and can offer advice and tips and also to practice with.
#2 - Vain
Just helping you to find a team:
What type of racing are you into? Endurance? Leagues? Just-for-fun? ESL?
What cars do you prefer?
Can you make a statement about your pace? Like: 'If I'm not within 2% of the WR-laptime after 50 laps I hang myself.'
Are you looking for a small new team or would you prefer a better established team?
In what leagues did you compete already?
Why exactly do you want to enter a team? Coolness? Team-events? Want a group of people to practice with?

Oh, and I'd suggest to rather actively search for teams than to passively ask teams to invite you. There are many teams that look great on first sight and they seem to fit you perfectly, but once you drove with them some more you notice that there are often fun-spoilers that put you off. Which is the reason why I never entered a team.
Good look in finding a team.

Vain
you could join LF-LFS (new team)

pm me!
Have a look at www.r4r.org.uk

We still have one or two slots left for European racers if you're quick.
Well Carbon MotorSport is always looking for some good and clean racers like yourself! We are a proffesional and clean race team. We just started so we can always use good racers like yourself.

Just go to www.Carbon-MotorSport.nl.tt or send me an email: [email protected]

My regards,

Frost
CarbonMotorSport
Quote from Frost_More :Well Carbon MotorSport is always looking for some good and clean racers like yourself! We are a proffesional and clean race team. We just started so we can always use good racers like yourself.

Just go to www.Carbon-MotorSport.nl.tt or send me an email: [email protected]

My regards,

Frost
CarbonMotorSport

he has S2, i doubt he will want to join a demo team
#7 - Davo
I can vouch for rooble being quick and clean. The track was spotless.
illepall ive raced this guy and apart from him never beating me.... and that he's been known to abuse sheep and small wild animals sexually he's a good guy and you can laugh at him all day illepall
#9 - S0ul
Hes a really nice guy and a fast driver and hes funny too^^ You guys have to check out his german skills,i laughed all day about the stuff he said.Das Boot!XD
S0ul
Quote from S0ul :Hes a really nice guy and a fast driver and hes funny too^^ You guys have to check out his german skills,i laughed all day about the stuff he said.Das Boot!XD
S0ul

I agree.
Yup, Fluid dont have web page :doh: thats Takahashi fault :chairs:
Quote from andybarsblade :illepall ive raced this guy and apart from him never beating me.... and that he's been known to abuse sheep and small wild animals sexually he's a good guy and you can laugh at him all day illepall

This guy is trying to ruin my clean reputation with filthy lies! I never touched the bloody sheep that was all you as i just filmed!

As for me never beating him well, thats just silly now isnt it? As we both know i dominate you on the track. *Evil laugh*

And thanks to everyone that came here to post, I LOVE YOU ALL. :grouphug:
Quote from Rooble :This guy is trying to ruin my clean reputation with filthy lies! I never touched the bloody sheep that was all you as i just filmed!

As for me never beating him well, thats just silly now isnt it? As we both know i dominate you on the track. *Evil laugh*

And thanks to everyone that came here to post, I LOVE YOU ALL. :grouphug:

please, im not gay
#16 - Davo
Who said anythign about gay, its beastiality.
Drop me a PM if you are interested in joining OSR

Searching for a team
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG