The online racing simulator
Ingame music
(14 posts, started )
#1 - kirmy
Ingame music
how do i listen to my own "tunez" whilst racing?

cheers
#3 - kirmy
cheers dude
#4 - kirmy
i have 2000 songs isnt there a quicker way
play them in background and turn off BGM (As in play them in a stand alone player)
^^ How do i do that?
open up media player, itunes, real player, winamp, whatever you use, start listening to your music, then start LFS (In option, just turn music level to 0)
^^ Ive tried this, but when i start playing i go all laggy. any way i can stop this except converting to OGG? Cos the songs go all retarded sounding in OGG.
convert the tracks into ogg look it up on:google: google
then put the tracks into the data/ogg folder and go to LFS options audio then click on play tracks during replays (if you want to) and during driving
click on race channel then make a new song then rename the song you have into the name you typed in after you saved the radio file
Quote from harlen :^^ Ive tried this, but when i start playing i go all laggy. any way i can stop this except converting to OGG? Cos the songs go all retarded sounding in OGG.

Hmmm... I dunno why people say this, because I have no problems playing music at BG. Maybe it is my system which is Hyper Threaded P4. So maybe it is better if you have true multi core or HT.

Anyway I run Winamp at BG (playing MP3s and net radio), which I control with my 'car radio' from LFS. I see no drop in FPS (WA seems to take 1% at most, and usually 0%).
aquilifer where did you get the car radio controler...please..i would need it
Well find audacity and get the LAME codec LAME = LAME ain't an mp3 encoder
then you just import the music into it and export as OGG.
#14 - Ziil
Well I use winamp to listen to my "tunez" and I don't get any lag at all.
I'm running on a pretty old K7 AMD that does not have hypertransport or nothing and it's all fine.

Ingame music
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG