The online racing simulator
Replay Analysers
(6 posts, started )
Replay Analysers
Hey guys

Ive noticed on here that a lot of you are great at taking a replay and analysing it for people. Anyone wanna do that for me?

Ive only just started racing and only recently brought a steering wheel so i know there will be many points for me to improve on

If anyone would like to, post back in this thread and ill post a replay tonight
Thanks guys!

~~ TS ~~
#2 - Davo
It's really easy so I suggest you try do it yourself. F1perfview is totally over my head and I'm still learning how to use it, but Analyseforspeed is easy enough to use and gives a nice and easy view.

Download the smx files, analyseforspeed. Output your raf file from your lap replay and then do the same fior a WR lap and then just open them up in AFS and look at the difference between the two and where you can improve.
Yeahhh !

You have to learn to control the analyzers yourself, for the best results.
You can watch WR against your lap simultainously - It`s the best way to use these analyzers

EDIT :
Did I spell that word correctly --->Simul...... ?
Hard word for a non english person
Quote from alland44 :
EDIT :
Did I spell that word correctly --->Simul...... ?
Hard word for a non english person

uhhhhh....not sure either gawddamn google it

yea analysefor speed is for cool.
use it sometimes and i always find out that i beat the time (by quite a bit) in first sector but i mess up the back part lol, so no wrs for me
Quote from Davo :F1perfview is totally over my head and I'm still learning how to use it, but Analyseforspeed is easy enough to use and gives a nice and easy view.

Personally, I prefer F1perfview as you get to see any paramater (speed, braking, etc...) over a period of time. Analyseforspeed, OTOH, only gives you a(n animated) snapshot of what is happening NOW.

I suggest giving F1perfview another go and just keeping it simple at first. Open 3 graphs, speed, braking and throttle (y-axis) all plotted over distance (x-axis). Turn on the cursor on all the graphs and drag it around. You can then compare your lap to, say, the world record lap, and see where the he/she is braking, accelerating, going around corners faster than you. It's also easy to compare racing lines by having the map view open as well.
Hey!

Cheers guys, all your replys have been really helpful, im gonna give it a go this morning or this evening and see what happens

~~ TS ~~

Replay Analysers
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG