The online racing simulator
Winamp song title -> LFS
(20 posts, started )
Winamp song title -> LFS
Simple utility that reads the current song out of Winamp window and sends it to LFS via InSim.
  1. Run Winamp (confirmed working on v2.91, v5.1, v5.31; other versions may have different window class name ?), play some music.
  2. Run LFS and type /insim 30000.
  3. Run this app and click Start button.
"/echo " command shows title only to client (there is a space after command !). If you leave command empty, title will be shown as your ordinary message to chat (happy spamming )...

Notes:
  • If window dissappears when you click on Start, you most probably didn't start insim on LFS...
! Project lost ! (literally)
not working with latest version of winamp (5.31)
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Works till the moment i wanted to use it in LFS...
Did everything as you said, typed in /insim 30000 (tried other ports too) and started the app. Now when i type in this /echo (tried other variables too) it just says unknown command??
Where is the problem?

Greats "SpidstaX"
-
/echo is only available in the test patches, as far as I know - which would also give Tobias that error.
Thanks for help, was my fault, i had LFS S2 U, installed U30 now and it works fine
works good here

using winamp 2.91 & LFS U30
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, easier to convert the songs to .ogg

That has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Anyways, i get unhandled exceptions when i press 'start', and inside LFS i get 'This command needs a parameter' when i do '/echo '
i don't know why, but i don't need that command
If the track changes it is automatically send to lfs, i didn't even need that "/echo ".
But if i use that "/echo " i get the same message
so how do i download it?
Insim has been rewritten completely, it wouldn't work anyway, and I'm guessing he took it off that April day he edited his post.
-
If I start seeing peoples songs as they're driving on the same server as me, Ill personally go to Slovenia and castrate you Monk

They were doing this on IRC like some big craze and it get annoying fast, its ok if its only /echo and not /say
-
Hey MonkInHotTinRoof, you made good ones like LFSLapper but bad ones like this... Other people in the server certainly don't like you spamming the whole lot right? This is one mindless addon...
Hey MonkInHotTinRoof, you made good ones like LFSLapper but bad ones like this... Other people in the server certainly don't like you spamming the whole lot right? This is one mindless addon...

Ooops sorry double-post! Admin please tell me how to delete our own post? Or help me delete this post. Thanks
By default it uses the "/echo" command, which only prints to your own client. Should someone change that, it's their own perogative.

As for deleting your own posts, click edit and then click "Delete".
Where is the Delete button?
hey guys.. i have a problem : InSim : first byte in pocket does not match size Can anyone help me ?please
-
thanks for the advice . it`s working now Thanks Again !
this plugin isnt needed, just install AMIP plugin for foobar or winamp or wmp etc etc. This plugin is available to all of this software. And then, if U listening something, ANYwhere where You have point mouse (Cursor), if U push the button (default ctrl+alt+z - available to change in plugin.ini in software/plugins dir) U have showed title. simple n easy
It would be nice to reupload somewhere because we cant download from nowhere :/

Winamp song title -> LFS
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG