The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill : Date
The provisional date for the 6h of Westhill is November 25, 2006. Please post here if you are able to drive on this date (one post per team) and if not, why.
we are in
november 25 is ok for us.
it shouldnt be a problem
#4 - Norbi
25th is not the best for thunder. I will have the Clio Cup final prize giving ceremony and one of my other teammate will have an other thing. Of course we will attend somehow, no matter what. So don't count us out by no means. It's just not the best time.
#5 - Jay
this weekend the complete line-up of n!faculty will be on a LAN-event.
if there´s no way to change the date, we need to nominate some other drivers
What LAN event is this?
I think we should change the question to

Of the following dates, what date suits your team the best?

November 18th
November 25th
December 2nd
November 18th
November 25th

on november 18th, we will be in haibühl to drive a 25h lan race.
december 2nd, could be an option for us, but only if we change some planned things.
november, the 18th is really no good date for us. We have right now 3 drivers, who couldnt make it that day.

the two other dates seems to be okay.
25th november is also ok for us

2nd december is a really big no go
We seem to be pretty flexible. For sure November 25th is ok.
Quote from Jay :this weekend the complete line-up of n!faculty will be on a LAN-event.
if there´s no way to change the date, we need to nominate some other drivers

Wouldnt it be possible to participate from the LAN event?
Nov 25th is ok for Prodrive
#16 - Jay
Quote from Frankmd :Wouldnt it be possible to participate from the LAN event?

it would hardly be possible. on the last LAN-event in march the connection held not for a long time. in addition i can´t imagine it will be funny to race during the noise of the hall and the result of much alcohol combined with no sleep and all the other events we´ll do anyway...

if the 25th is the date we have to race, i can nominate some other drivers. we have some who are interested to race this event
Quote from Frankmd :I think we should change the question to

Of the following dates, what date suits your team the best?

November 18th
November 25th
December 2nd

Either of the different dates would be better for us.
every date would suite us...were currently in progress of replacing our moe drivers who say theyre here on raceday and just bugger of before the race...were sorry for any problems we accured....will be all solved till next race
25th is ok for us
25 November will be the final date.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG