The online racing simulator
#1 - Ventu
autocross (with start-finish) for more user?
hi ! i like so much create ad using layout.. now i have bought a license and i want to use them online.. so, is possible to put more than 1 start point and a finish line? because now i can only put one start line, so only one driver can takes start.. other can only start frome the same position but in different moment...if a put only finish line it don't count the laps..
don't take me for a crazy, i'm 14 and i don't speak english very well illepallillepallillepall
thanks for all the replyes

PLZ-Ventu
#2 - Stuff
If you don't add the start point, people start all at once behind the lights. Add start point or not, the checkpoints and finish still work.
#3 - Ventu
behind what ligts? they start in the default start point of track no? and if i put the finish line it count laps?
yes, it starts at the normal place where you would start if you restarted a race (whichever track that may be, thats where you will start if you dont put a custom start line [which allows only 1 person at a time to start])
and yes, if you put a finish line and atleast 1 split line it will count laps
#5 - Ventu
ok thanks! tonight i try!!
ps: my english is bad or you can undertand it?
#6 - Ventu
thanks man!!! i try and it works!
WOW...Search button WORKS!
thank you guys, answered my question
#8 - Ventu
Lol!
#9 - ZORER
So we don't have an option that we can choose custom start points for multiplayer..That sucks. I wonder if it's in improvement suggestion section?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG