The online racing simulator
new slowmotion movie
(105 posts, started )
#1 - Don
new slowmotion movie

very short this time, but contains more cars and tracks in order to show how great the tyre and suspension physics in lfs are.

[divx, 720x406, 2200 kbps, 1m40s, 28MB]
http://don.vn.cz/s2/vids/slowmotion_tyres.avi

btw: its half of the speed of my usual slowmotion movies
I wish I could find a fault with it so that my praise doesn't look blind, but I can't and that was awesome.

Okay, one fault - Longer please
Amazing, i love the lx when it lands. Really shows off the complexities of what the tyres do in LFS.
Well... :wow: Amazingly well picked camera angles.

Upload this to youtube also and remember to include "rfactor" in the keyword tags, just to piss off rFactor players.

ps. If you watch that LX6 jump twice, you notice that the jump is a bit weird, like the car had some kind of "jump" button.
+ LX6 landing
- Music sounds all too familiar

Very nice on the whole
#6 - Don
Quote from deggis :Well... :wow:

Upload this to youtube also and remember to include "rfactor" in the keyword tags, just to piss off rFactor players.

i will, but youtube will f*ck it up (i guess they convert it to 25fps)...anyway, i`ll put the link to proper version in comments
#7 - Jakg
W-O-W - Your best slo-mo yet, LX6 bit is just... wow!

Critiscm - Too short!
:faint:
Do you do this by slowing it down in LFS or in an external program?

EDIT: Forgot the praise IMO the best slo-mo vid made yet.
Excellent work as always. That LX6 jump kinda weirds me out - the front tyres react as you'd expect them but that doesn't seem to be the case with the rear ones, no?
they are all excelent!
excellent!

Very Nice! :yummy:
i wouldnt be able to stop praising your slowmo movies so i decided to not even start to
Quote from Don :i will, but youtube will f*ck it up (i guess they convert it to 25fps)...anyway, i`ll put the link to proper version in comments

from the upload page:

Videos saved with the following settings convert the best:
MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
320x240 resolution
MP3 audio

Nothing about fps at least it's pretty sure that it won't be 50 frames in the converted version.
All it needs is sparks when cars bottom out

(kool vid omg!!1)
INCREDIBLE!!!

It must be very satisfying from a DEV's point of view to see all their hard work come to life in a video like this.

Andrew
thankyou
where in so is that lx jump ? i just cant find the spot
Quote from Shotglass :where in so is that lx jump ? i just cant find the spot

coming out of pits in SO1R and not crossing the yellow line?
Very nice.
#21 - SamH
Stunning, as always Don!
really cool and really short

if anyone wanted to know, the part where the lx jumps is right out of the pits of South City Classic Reverse, just stay to the right and theirs a bump
Fantastic movie Don, as usual!
I wish it was longer, i can watch that all day long..
Quote from xaotik :Excellent work as always. That LX6 jump kinda weirds me out - the front tyres react as you'd expect them but that doesn't seem to be the case with the rear ones, no?

i think even the rear ones are spot on... the front of the car goes straight but the rear goes sideways from the jump...
wow thats a GREAT movie
btw i would add rfactor to to piss them off
(then they atleast c that lfs is more beautiful then RF

new slowmotion movie
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG