The online racing simulator
Ger Up Er Arse!
(13 posts, started )
Ger Up Er Arse!
Anyone want a fun gti server that goes back to the ol lfs days when thats all that was raced and we had fun no ****in poliitcs apart from ocr hatin me although **** knows what there called nw i havnt raced lfs in years! I miss vykos69 and BiKES and RichardDK ocr realy hated mne and my renigade 3 racing ways!
Do you still have the video of you crashing on your bike? Sorry I had to ask
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
oh god kev is drunk... welcome back! lol!! ocr? who are they?
Hehehe............talk about irony (ESL drivers will understand)

Dan,
Quote from Tweaker :Do you still have the video of you crashing on your bike? Sorry I had to ask

Hahaha, just thinking about that vid makes me laugh
rofl, kev.
Quote from traxxion :Hahaha, just thinking about that vid makes me laugh

Oh I want to see this vid. Where can I find it. Also why does the topic name have anything to do with the post.
Quote from nutty boy :Oh I want to see this vid. Where can I find it. Also why does the topic name have anything to do with the post.

it was posted at 4.00am... knowing kev, the only reason he'd be awake at that time is because he is drunk and that would explain the title!
#9 - CSU1
Quote from kevomcenzy :Anyone want a fun gti server that goes back to the ol lfs days when thats all that was raced and we had fun no ****in poliitcs apart from ocr hatin me although **** knows what there called nw i havnt raced lfs in years! I miss vykos69 and BiKES and RichardDK ocr realy hated mne and my renigade 3 racing ways!

Anyone want a fun gti server ??? You thinkin of settin up an oul gti server??
Whats the name/when fun/fun???
I so wanna do that haha, some s1 gti racing.. no politics just racing lmfao. A few of us went back on a while ago, good times.
#11 - Mc21
Quote from nikimere :it was posted at 4.00am... knowing kev, the only reason he'd be awake at that time is because he is drunk and that would explain the title!

lol most likely true.

....but still I have to admitt he is right.....the best racing-memories I have are still from Demo or early S1 days when I had a whole evening of fun batteling it our with BiKES on Fern Bay Club with GTi and GT.....the racing was simply breathtaking
Quote from DasBoeseC :

....but still I have to admitt he is right.....the best racing-memories I have are still from Demo or early S1 days when I had a whole evening of fun batteling it our with BiKES on Fern Bay Club with GTi and GT.....the racing was simply breathtaking

i hear kevs' race on his bike was breathtaking
.. litterally lol
kev your crazy

Ger Up Er Arse!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG