The online racing simulator
How about indoor & on building track?
#2 - Jakg
That, (i believe) is Lingotto, Fiat's Testing track built on top of their factory - it's less of a track to race on, more of something to drive around on and see if anything falls off!
i hope this thread is a joke... illepall
next we'll have people looking for the Lava Land Track from TOCA Racing Game of years gone past! That ruined that game for me!
#4 - Jakg
the last thread on this WAS a joke, but i don't think this is...
Well, an indoor karting track is one thing that Ive seen...
Quote from nikimere :next we'll have people looking for the Lava Land Track from TOCA Racing Game of years gone past! That ruined that game for me!

LMAO!

I remember that, memories

Would be a laugh with 3 ufr's one red, one blue and other white and maybe a police xrt...if you catch my drift
I would post in this thread, but I believe in self preservation... society...
Quote from duke_toaster :Also, (don't laught, i'd like to see something like TRAC with this idea, it would kick ASS) www.arenaracingusa.com .

lol...that looks awsome...don't know how it would be in a sim...but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun in real life.
Quote from dave4002000 :lol...that looks awsome...don't know how it would be in a sim...but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun in real life.

I think the arena format is better for a team versus team system (Like speedway, I admit it isn't too popular in your country).

Part of the premise of TRAC and A1 was good : people don't want to support a manufacturer, they want to support a city/country. The arena format suits a lot as few cities have decent racetracks available by normal public transport. McLaren versus Ferrari isn't too much of a big thing to Joe average, but Liverpool vs Newcastle/Dublin vs Belfast/Boston vs New York is.

Putting it in any sim would be hard unless it is dedicated as no-one would want to race a half size stock car on any other track - and a 160m track is too short for anything else really.
jesus ) i love this: arena racing thingy

if i had the money and if i life in usa i would have done that

is there some financial potent person around who wants to start something like that in europe, call me
Quote from Becky Rose :I would post in this thread, but I believe in self preservation... society...

hehe!
Indoor would be cooler. That little multi-storey in South City would be better.
(btw this is a thread about that already)
Quote from Fischfix :jesus ) i love this: arena racing thingy

if i had the money and if i life in usa i would have done that

is there some financial potent person around who wants to start something like that in europe, call me

For a championship it looks quite cheap in motorsport terms. I'd imagine it would be similar in cost to middle end "serious" karting.
If we're going to do any indoor or building tracks, let's just open the South City parking garages. I'd love to do some laps up and down those ramps!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG