The online racing simulator
STCC Teasers
(59 posts, started )
just watched it.... awsome!
#52 - SamH
Revised the first post to get things in some form of order
Wow, that's impressive Looks like a good, eventful race too (I refuse to watch them until I commentate on them).
Wow, I've just found the clips of the STCC and they are just amazing. So much fun looking at them, I can't wait for the rest of the season
#55 - Vain
Great teaser. I drove in the race myself, but I find these teasers really great.
Definition of coolness: Being more excited when watching the broadcast of your race than you were when actually driving it.

Vain
Yep, that's great stuff SMax! Fantastic job!

Small tip for (hopefully your) next time: maybe try to get hold of the high-res skins... the compression makes them look so bad
#57 - Smax
Defintely...this was originally going to be an internal release only 'cos I pinched some of Tristan's bandwidth to host it. [thanks Tristan]

Now that it's been mirrored [thaks fellas] it's in the wider world.

I almost didn't release it at all since the wmv quality and the skin quality is so low. I think there's an STCC skin pack up on the site for download, if the skins in it are not 1024 sq I shall ask people for them.
I have the skinpack if the old link is dead, just let me know if you want it uploading.
Great video!

STCC Teasers
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG