The online racing simulator
LFS Progress, 2006
(173 posts, started )
No I know Egyptians, they are always in a funny mood and indeed look like this smily most of the time =

No offense
nice to see the dev's posting on the forums! HK behind ya!
I join the others in the sentiment that there isn't a huge rush - the last major update made such a difference, the game is awesome, even in it's unfinished state. Definatly the best money I've ever spent on a video game - probably more for the money than the sum total of all other video games I've purchased.

I also appreciate the honest update. It beats the heck out of " Gee it's a lot harder than we ever could have imagined...we'll try to patch the bugs in a week...or so".
I really like the way you work. It`s the only way, following the creative mind and spirit, for the time being.

This method ensures a better product, when it´s finished.

Personally, I have no rush, and I can easily keep driving the present simulator, for a long time. And knowing it`s getting better, is a big thrill.

Take all the time you need (Almost ) and make us the worlds best carsimulator. What !? - Sorry, make the worlds best carsimulator even better ! (That was more like it !)

And good luck with those projects, not containing Lfs - Those projects could last forever
Err... George, I'm Irish illepall
I guess your name and flag didn't make it obvious enough, begorrah.
ups was looking at location
I always like those off-game progress reports. /me remembers Scawens kitchen
Just to remind, maybe you developers want to open some donating possibility, so those who want, can donate (If there are anyone, who would want to donate).
Just pre-pay for S3 if you want to donate, or buy some unsuspecting demo racers a license.
ok cool, but when does the next release come out?

just kidding
Good on Swawen and the guys for having a life - sharing it with us all - and still producing EASILY the best racing sim in the world !!

I for one am happy to be part of the evolution of LFS, which is the only real racing SIM out there!

We've all been aroiunf and seen the others - but keep coming back to LFS - of course we do - how may games do you kow where the community is so involved in the development - it's OUR RACING SIM - and Scawen and the boys at the helm !!

Look forward to LFS 2007 !!!

Hey - what happenned to my post count ...... back to 1 post for this LFS old-timer
In reaction to translated (thx to DoN) Scawen's 1st post the slovakian simracer magorik said in shoutbox "magorik - 17.10.2006 17:37:34
ja som to aj tak chapal ( takze tu nemame gamesu co za 2 roky padne do zabudnutia ale mame tu generacny projekt :-)

live for ever (eee... speed) :-)"

which stands for: "i thought the same ( so we don't have a game that gets forgotten in 2 years, but a generation project :-)"

imo maybe the best argument for "Why LFS?"
Quote :Just pre-pay for S3 if you want to donate

How do you go about this? I looked on the main site but cannot find a link, am i just blind? or does a link not exist?
Just pay for an S1 to S2 upgrade. The system behind has actually no idea of the licenses themselves, it just looks: if account balance >= £24 then S2, else if account balance >= £12 then S1... so if you just pay for an upgrade all you get is £12 added to your account (and as soon as S3 gets released it will be unlocked ).
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
I demand an Eric house progress thread, complete with pictures of the devs with their hands down drains.
Thanks for the update...
Has a 1½ year old son, and a house with updates being done...
I know what you'r talking about
#93 - ndiw
omg! .. I .. (we) bought eric a house? and scavier gives us a sim?? fair trade to me. congrats eric, enjoy your new (owned home)
Happy devs are productive and creative devs

Thanks for the update.

Being involved in corporate software development, I really appreciate your method of development. Quality over quantity, exploring your own interests, and not working to a schedule. Just because no schedule exists, does NOT mean you are not being productive. Developing to a schedule inevitably leads to compromises and chopped features.

You will never see me complain about not seeing a release from you. I may want to see one desperately, but I won't complain about it.

Make update for when I will have the time to play ! (I don't know when !)
congratualtions on the kid and it is good to see LFS isnt taking over your life. The game is great and is full of good people and good races
Nice to see this little celebration but probably because of lot of work I missed the S2 release. I have installed only S2 alpha so could be somebody so kind and post link to S2? I like celebrations and I'm eager to join this party but I need something to celebrate. Thanks.
#98 - Jakg
it's still S2 alpha - just make sure you have version U
Good news, thanks for the heads up.

JT

LFS Progress, 2006
(173 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG