The online racing simulator
The Challenge
(9 posts, started )
The Challenge
R4R team members are hoping for some friendly competition amongst the LFS community. We think that one of your teams might like to challenge us to race them on a given combo on a date of their choice. We believe some good racing could be had in this type of event.

We would also be interested in hearing from teams who have scores to settle amonst themselves and are looking for a neutral ground to battle it out on.

Feel free to post here: http://www.r4r.org.uk/forum/vi ... um_id=13&thread_id=60 and we can negotiate arrangements.

From recent threads in this section I get the impression there are some teams out there wanting to prove themselves.

Here's the gauntlet!!
I would challenge you but am not in any team, so I would suggest looking on MG team website (clicky my siggy link) and posting on their forums. They are a good competitive bunch and I think need a kick in the arse to get some people in the team more active.

Wolfy.
#3 - garph
~picks up gauntlet and slaps R4R around the face with it~

We have track and car ideas, but if you wish to be punished for thinking of your own then you're quite welcome.

......more abuse when the R4R site is back online.

Love ATC.
Quote from garph :~picks up gauntlet and slaps R4R around the face with it~

We have track and car ideas, but if you wish to be punished for thinking of your own then you're quite welcome.

......more abuse when the R4R site is back online.

Love ATC.

How about FOX Aston Historic?
#5 - garph
Was thinking of some shorter and slower to make it more fun.
#6 - robt
i was thinking xrr at kyoto national...................oh well. lol.
I promise you, if you try it, you'll like it. It's the best combo I've driven to date from my point of view.
#8 - garph
Quote from Gentlefoot :I promise you, if you try it, you'll like it. It's the best combo I've driven to date from my point of view.

I know the track/car combo, I raced it for the OLFSL and I liked it. My idea was to use something like the RB4 at somewhere like Fern Bay Cub or RallyX Green.
Rb4 at Fern Bay Club would be fun I reckon.

The Challenge
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG