The online racing simulator
What is this?
(15 posts, started )
What is this?
A friend of mine found this parked outside home and we were wondering what it is. Looks like a lotus but Im not sure

Ideas...?
Attached images
30-09-06_1519.jpg
automobile
#3 - Bean0
yup.. ultima gtr.. not too hard no recognize!
Thanks bean
hey i saw that Ultima on umm i think it was the Gumball (not sure) but it was something like that and it looked awesome on the race track
Well it does have Gumball stickers
hehe no i remember now, (btw it wasnt the same colour as the one in your pic) it was black and the programme was Cannonball Run: Italy Or Bust, I didn't see it all only watched it up to where they had the track day, I think that car got the fastest time round the track they were on lol...
This car currently holds the world record for 0-100mph and back to 0 again for a road car. Something ridiculous like 6 seconds or something! Ofcourse these cars come with all sorts of differing levels of performance because they can have a variety of engines in different states of tune. The WR i'm on about was the Ultima's own demo car with a heavily worked over chevvy engine.

See these on the trip to Le Mans quite often. You can build one of these cars for around £45k!!
Ultima GTR, a guy that owns one lives somewhere around here, you see it on the road every once in a while, wicked looking and sounding car
damn, i want one..
is it road legal by any chance?
any possibility of adding a twin turbo?
does it even need one (two)?
Quote from ramtech :any possibility of adding a twin turbo?
does it even need one (two)?

a quick look at their site shows that it comes with a 500+ bhp V8, but they say the chassis can handle up to 1000 bhp, so i'd say yes, you could modify the crap out of it.
Quote from Gentlefoot :This car currently holds the world record for 0-100mph and back to 0 again for a road car. Something ridiculous like 6 seconds or something!

yea..0-100-0 in 9.4 seconds with a 0-100 in 5.3 seconds....that's just rediculous! It does 0-100 just about as fast as my car does 0-60...lol. I can only imagine what it's like to drive a road-legal car that fast.

What is this?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG