The online racing simulator
Render Request Thread
(13 posts, started )
Render Request Thread
#3 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :do you even know what a render is?

I doubt it since firstly: his age, then secondly he posted an already good picture, maybe he understands render as 'take this put it there fiddle about aha!' and not 'make skin send to program wrap around 3d model use specific lighting and scenes, then save and upload' but we all have to learn one way or another.
Quote from xWolFx :I doubt it since firstly: his age, then secondly he posted an already good picture, maybe he understands render as 'take this put it there fiddle about aha!' and not 'make skin send to program wrap around 3d model use specific lighting and scenes, then save and upload' but we all have to learn one way or another.

take this put it there fiddle about aha!

I seem to do that alot in my spare time
Hmm, well then your normal. And if you are going to use my quote at least put - xWolFx after it
Hi all,

If someone has the time, would it be possible to do a render of my cars in a team garage? I've seen a few on here, but I neither have the programs or the skills to produce one myself.

If anyone can help, i'll post up the skins later. (Photobucket being a pain atm.)

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Nice :bump: this thread is 3 years old...
I realise that, but I've always been someone who would rather resurrect an old thread than start a new one for the sake of it.
Ok, it's just always fun to:bananadea bumpers. No offense
No worries, lol. :bump:
If you can wait until after Christmas.
because before I have no time
I'm too busy with other things now to make a garage scene.
because not all cars have the proper materials.
If no one steps forward before then, i'll be happy to wait. After all, you are giving up your free time to do it so I don't expect anyone to immediately "down tools" just to help me, lol.

Render Request Thread
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG