The online racing simulator
speech to mates while driving.
(6 posts, started )
what me and some others would like to know is how can we speak to each other while driving we have tried using msn but we can only have one at a time. is there a way so you can have whoever is in that room talk to each other.

can this be something that comes with live for speed so all of is can talk if we switch it on in options or a hot key?

Dave.
#2 - Jakg
press "t" and enter a message? if thats not what you mean you can't have "private" chat's, although you could use TS or Skype
press t hahaha thanks for that

i often go over to msn and talk to someone after playing lfs and type "tits a bit wet in england"

could this be soemthing that i could put in the improvement sudgestions or will i get told to pi$$ off.

thanks again jakg
As Jakg said, try Team Spek. It is exactly what You need. *click*
i downloaded it but it sais there are no servers how do i find one?

see with this everyone i want to talk to over a mic has to install and run teams peak cant there just be somethign in lfs that has the option for turning your mic/sound on/off
There are some public TS servers. In germany we have the 4Players TS Server where plenty of teams have a channel. I don't know about the english community, but there must be something somewhere.

Besides from that, many teams have their own TS2 servers running. So you can also run a litte server yourself, I guess. Just while you are playing.

[ad]A little ad for the german speaking LFS-Community: The german gamers club (GGC) (see my sig) is a lovely place for german racers or teams to find friends to race with. We have a 1000 slot TS2 Server running. Please note that the GGC is no clan, but rather a club. All members just want to play together and have fun. Membership is free. [/ad]

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG