upload it somewhere, like youtube etc
No movie?
This definetly made my evening
post it somewhere
#10 - Jakg
not bad - nothing special though

where'd the shadows go?
i think the camara angles could be abit better
Quote from Paul1992 :I jus expieramented wit new program not that good but Wht ever lol

I dont mind the drifting, but the camera angles were awful, and another thing I didn't like was the way you moved the camera while filming on the straight, it looked like the camera went to the right stopped, then did so again, then stopped. Otherwise not bad.
Lol
yeah i know bout camera view sucked lol i was IN A HURRY 10 min doing it but IF u like the drifting i hope u c me on LFS
Quote from Paul1992 :yeah i know bout camera view sucked lol i was IN A HURRY 10 min doing it but IF u like the drifting i hope u c me on LFS

I was a regular at DTG and got good at it but then dropped it. There is nothing special about drifting unless you want to be a rally driver or a lonely guy at a motor show.
Nice job, I guess. Though the music was painful
Hm, 5/10... well...i love Slowmotion drift videos, so other vids have very small chance at me
I just don't get it. There are an awful lot of movies/pictures with shadows off. Does it boost your FPS by a considerable amount? It looks terrible nontheless

New Movie
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG