Was on ukct.net beginners...and it speaks for itself lol
Attached files
Woah.mpr - 1.1 MB - 285 views
#2 - SamH
Whoa! LMAO!!

For anyone watching, it's at about 22 mins.. follow John in the FO8! hehe
#3 - Jakg
breakdancing!
Heh, nice, I've seen similar stuff before but never seen it last so long before.

Replay tip: stick to an outside camera, driver cam makes me dizzy...

(the general standard of driving on that server was appalling though, never seen it that bad, bloody noobs, although I never join all car servers, so it always like that on them?)
woah my heads spinning
#7 - Vain
[Fanboymode]
That really isn't too far off reality at all. I saw Button do that in Monza once, I think it was 2003 or something.
LFS is a great simulator, isn't it?

Vain
Not only is the driving standard horrible, it also has the lamer shiVa in there. Now what a coincidence.
Do have to admit the driving was a little reckless from all concerned...even me...lol
Quote from Vain :That really isn't too far off reality at all. I saw Button do that in Monza once, I think it was 2003 or something.

AHAHAHAHAHA
#11 - SamH
I went away and made it into a video, for ease of viewing.. http://www.ukct.net/dlfiles/JohnSpin1.wmv

The Beginners server is an all-car server most of the time, but every now and again one of us will go in and set up a race - on the occasions where we find a core bunch of new drivers in there, who want to focus on a particular circuit or car. For the most part, though, I'd recommend avoiding it
Awesome
Sheer Brilliance!

Shame that sign had to ruin it at the end
twas the best video ever.10/10
What is that song on that video?
You Spin Me Round - Dead or Alive
I would not recommend for people who totally wasted on a friday to watch it all in cockpit view :vomit:
#18 - Jakg
i agree - i was just thinking to myself "Christ - i only remember having one cider and now the whole world is spinning!"
illepall lol?....thats F'ed up
yep.. seen that bug a few times .. nice video sam lol
LOL, nice.

you know, if this was a video, of this bug in Rfactor, everyone would be bashing rfactor talking what crap it is (which it is)..lol, talk about lfs fanboys

nice song choice LOL
haha..... very entertaining especially with the music, cant remember who sings it though.

Vids like that explain why LFS is still alpha
#23 - SamH
Dead Or Alive sang it back in the 80s (when I was a kid )

This bug is such a rarety in LFS that it's worth making a video just for the sake of entertainment. If it were in rFactor, they'd probably have it down as a feature
Great vid :Eyecrazy:
I don't want to imagine what happens when rCraptor fanboys find this and paste it in their forum Great stuff!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG