The online racing simulator
Formation of the Code-Rebellion Racingteam
(13 posts, started )
Hi!

My Name is T. Dahlhoff [TDSyco] and I m driving the LFS-Endurance Grand Touring League.
I got Qualified for Div. B the last Races, even got to 6. Place the last Race on Aston GP.
I know my Skills and so I m very satisfied to be able to compete in Div. B in my first Endurance-Season.

I like to find a Driver (Perhaps even more Drivers) that drive simillar times as me and does not throw
the whole Race in the Towel because of one Mistake or because of no sight of winning the Race.
The main Goal for me is to Race not to Win (However winning the Race is even better *G*).
I m driving FZR, perhaps trying the FRR some day.
So it would be good if you drive FZR, too.
The last Weeks i was training nearly every Day.
As Team I would like to have one weekly Train together, even more as we like to.

Some more Infos on me and Code-Rebellion
I m 29 Years old, living in Münster, Germany.
I m working for The Phone House Germany (Carphone Warehouse for our english Friends here and do
everything neccessary to maintain our Intra- and Internet-Applications.
Me and a friend of mine are hosting some little Websites and Named us Code-Rebellion.
Unfortunally he is no good driver (Games on PC`s? whats that?) so I need to find someone else to
drive with me
So Code-Rebellion gives the Teamname and the Website (www.code-rebellion.de/cr_racing.php) and Rudi from www.designrebellion.de can do great
things to our Teamskin *G*
I just need one or two more drivers.

Requirements
You should drive for the fun of Racing, not only to Win.
You should do clean Racing and be able to fit your driving to a special Situation.
(e.g. Not driving straight into a lapped Driver and complaining about Blue Flag)
You should be honest and drive a Season to the End if registered for it.
You should be present to Teamtraining and Races you have registered for.

Last Words
I just want a little Team and emphasise a friendly Teamspirit.
I would prefer to drive with someone I know from "Reallife" but unfortunally there is no one of them
doing Online Racing...
Its not possible to participate the actual LFS-Endu-Season anymore, so you will be driving with me the next one,
perhaps we just start driving a League in beginning of next Year...
In the meantime we can train together and build up our Team (Setup, Teamskin, Taktics)
Oh yes and dont expect me to decide whom I want in the Team too early.
We ll just drive together some Races, and get to know each other.
We then decide if we believe we can go together well...

Happy Racing
Timo
Quote from TDSyco :Hi!

My Name is T. Dahlhoff [TDSyco] and I m driving the LFS-Endurance Grand Touring League.
I got Qualified for Div. B the last Races, even got to 6. Place the last Race on Aston GP.
I know my Skills and so I m very satisfied to be able to compete in Div. B in my first Endurance-Season.

I like to find a Driver (Perhaps even more Drivers) that drive simillar times as me and does not throw
the whole Race in the Towel because of one Mistake or because of no sight of winning the Race.
The main Goal for me is to Race not to Win (However winning the Race is even better *G*).
I m driving FZR, perhaps trying the FRR some day.
So it would be good if you drive FZR, too.
The last Weeks i was training nearly every Day.
As Team I would like to have one weekly Train together, even more as we like to.

Some more Infos on me and Code-Rebellion
I m 29 Years old, living in Münster, Germany.
I m working for The Phone House Germany (Carphone Warehouse for our english Friends here and do
everything neccessary to maintain our Intra- and Internet-Applications.
Me and a friend of mine are hosting some little Websites and Named us Code-Rebellion.
Unfortunally he is no good driver (Games on PC`s? whats that?) so I need to find someone else to
drive with me
So Code-Rebellion gives the Teamname and the Website (www.code-rebellion.de/cr_racing.php) and Rudi from www.designrebellion.de can do great
things to our Teamskin *G*
I just need one or two more drivers.

Requirements
You should drive for the fun of Racing, not only to Win.
You should do clean Racing and be able to fit your driving to a special Situation.
(e.g. Not driving straight into a lapped Driver and complaining about Blue Flag)
You should be honest and drive a Season to the End if registered for it.
You should be present to Teamtraining and Races you have registered for.

Last Words
I just want a little Team and emphasise a friendly Teamspirit.
I would prefer to drive with someone I know from "Reallife" but unfortunally there is no one of them
doing Online Racing...
Its not possible to participate the actual LFS-Endu-Season anymore, so you will be driving with me the next one,
perhaps we just start driving a League in beginning of next Year...
In the meantime we can train together and build up our Team (Setup, Teamskin, Taktics)
Oh yes and dont expect me to decide whom I want in the Team too early.
We ll just drive together some Races, and get to know each other.
We then decide if we believe we can go together well...

Happy Racing
Timo

nicely written...

i'm with a team right now, but your goals and requirements for upcoming teammembers sound quite good - not too focussed on winning and not at all arrogant (especially the blue flag part - respect the slower ones..)

good luck in finding some teammates - if you can manage to build a team around these aims, it will be a valuable addition to the LfS scene

if you do not succeed, feel free to contact me - i think we can always build in drivers like you into our team. i'll have a word with our teamleader then..
good luck dude
#4 - gloom
Good Luck
Good luck, if you ever need anyone to race against. Just contact us at [4SR] :P
Or us at ATC ;-) or just me if you want some intime racing

EDIT: that ... er ... I ment that in a manly way ... uhm
i just added you all to my Buddylis on LFSWorld
I need to train SO Long for the next endurance-Race.
Did so yesterday, well its not my most loved Track
Perhaps some of you like to drive with me this Weekend?
...we ll see
good luck
Good Luck. Always nice to see news teams come into LFS for the Fun element
#10 - vtx
Good luck! Sounds good!
Quote from TDSyco :Perhaps some of you like to drive with me this Weekend?

With what car? I'm in love with the SO tracks now
GTR cars of course
have been racing SO Long the whole evening yesterday.
Will do so later today again.
I'm doing that circuit in the FOX these days. Its just awesome going that fast in the corners when you can't see the exit before its to late :-P

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG