The online racing simulator
one step back ...
(166 posts, started )
one step back ...
Hi all,

This post is to inform you about me taking a step back in LFS. I've been doing help desk every day for over 4 years now and tbh it started to become a bit annoying because of the repetition. And since I don't have much to actually work on I decided to take a step back and quit helpdesking. That leaves room for me to keep my eyes open for something else to do (not LFS related).

This doesn't mean I quit LFS altogether though and to prevent any rumours, LFS (development) is still going on of course. It does mean I won't be involved with LFS that much from now on. I'll still be doing technical things and website updates for LFS, but no more every day business.

Of course you can still reach us with your questions - you can send us mail via http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=contactus , but please make a habit of searching the forum and manual first (if that applies).

See you around!
Best of luck. Hope to see you soon...
gimme 3 extra unlocks before you leave!!!!!!!!!11111
#4 - axus
I'm certainly going to miss having you around in the community as much as we have enjoyed having you thus far, Victor.

However... good luck with whatever your plans for the future hold.
Quote from Da Hoe :gimme 3 extra unlocks before you leave!!!!!!!!!11111

LMAO! silly you
THE END IS NEAR!!!!!! Hope we will have you back some times...

BTW, is there a seat free in the DEVS-Room now?
I swore to never post here again, but I have to say I feel sad to see you go. You've always helped me if I needed any unlocks or had problems with LFS. Thanks Victor, take care mate.
See you
It really is sad to see you go. As many many others you've helped me alot.
Thanks again for that
Best of luck with your future projects

P.S. Maybe now you'll have time to play those two puzzle games I offered you some time ago
VICTOOOOOOORORR!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!

We'll miss you

GOod Luck
You have always been very helpful and i am sure whatever you do will be a success

Now all you need to do is find a new VI replacement for Scavier

Victoria perhaps

All the best
Sad to see you (partially) go... Anyway, thanks for your support (although I luckily never needed it) and good luck with whatever you're doing in the future...
Good luck with whatever's next Victor, thanks for everything!
Sad to hear the news but at least he will be doing the lfs technical stuff , Good luck to you and your foreseeable projects
Good luck dude. Have fun

Can I run more than 16 cars on SO Sprint 1?

*ducks*
Bad news, I hope the development and support will continue as before.

All the best for your future.
Cheers Vic!
So I guess KiD will now be doing technical assistance

Quote :
: "Please, I have used all my unlocks, can I get one more?"
: "Do you play rFactor/GTL/GTR/GTR2 or post on the RSC forums?"
: "Why, yes."
: "Guess you'll have to wait till the end of the month. PS: you suck."

Good luck Victor! hope to see you soon...

and he didnt even make it to his 1000th post

... right lads! lets plan how to get Eric onto the forums... any ideas?
#21 - Vain
Bye.

Vain
Attached images
ScaEr.jpg
^^^

Thanks for all the stuff you made for LFS and the great support you gave to all of us! I think without you and the great web programming you did for the lfs websites, the game wouldn't be as popular as it is now. I hope that you will still be around for LFS when it becomes necessary to update lfsword for new cars and tracks in the future.

Are you going back making music? I really like the stuff you made some years ago, especially intermission, that's my favorite. I've converted them to MP3 to be able to hear your music on my IPod and in my car. I bought the audiophonik CD you have worked on about 7 years ago.

It would be nice to hear something new from you, I think you definately have the necessary talent!

Good luck for the future, may the (LFS) force be with you!
too bad to see you leaving Vic, you help been always very helpfull when i had troubles in the past. Good to know that you will be somewhat around.
My best whises to what ever you plan to do next!!
#25 - Don
see you
hope you`ll still come to irc sometime....

one step back ...
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG