The online racing simulator
annoyed at the distraction caused by the sudden unexpected appearance of the floating turtle, so he......
let one rip and
... pressed Alt-Tab switching from the TristanCliffe.exe process to a game of minesweepers where a mine ...
#54 - CSU1
was just about to blow him through the doors of M&S when his phone rings "hello" and a discruntled ice-cream van driver replys....
Give me your lfs, wheel and your pc and after finaly tristan wakes after a nightmare he......
... draws a trapdoor on the floor with a piece of magic chalk and jumps into it and out of this thread, while humming a tune that sounded like ...
an elephant farting and.........
draws a suicide button with his magical pencil but then just at that second Kev comes hunting him down for not finishing the job of early with the jaffa cakes of death but in a split second
#59 - CSU1
...Bob's big finger comes from nowhere and presses the suicide button shouting...
... insolence and boasting a superior expression of authority, while pointing out that McGyver is hovering above in a helicopter made solely out of paperclips and holding ...
A pee shooter at the pilot telling to land this at pick you Bod and Tristan and gives me order to kill to la la land so that they.....
Consumate their marrige but...
#63 - CSU1
"Who would marry a redser" he thought...so he pulls out a....
... stopper and the rubber doll deflates leaving a two dimensional replica of Tristan on the floor. In the meantime on a sunny beach in Chile...
...the fluffies were planning a terrorist attack at...
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#66 - CSU1
a party that all the LFS devs are dancing away to the sound of...
"The Full Monty music" and...
#68 - CSU1
"LOOKOUT" shouts the dj,"HERE COME THE FLUFFIES" grab the....
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik
... the 12 AI drivers who were practicing their pitstops and a group of 2D cut-out spectators who ...
#70 - CSU1
where helping bob blow up his doll, and just as he nearly got it blown up he fealt all light headed, ..just about to pass out Bob's last words were...
I wish i had dx10.. and...
With that we head back to Tristan who was off for a world record attempt of eating 2 packs of jaffa cakes in 5 seconds...
then he run to the the loo for a number 2 because of eating to many jaffa cakes but a few minutes early Kev planted a little mini bomb device inside one of the little jaffa cake, can Tristan find the device in time or will it go off with a big bang.....
#74 - CSU1
...bursting through the toilet door like a demented jaffa monster he does manage to escape disaster.."phew" he say's under his breath "that was close"! and at that like something from Jack And The Beanstalk the dodgy jaffa cake erupts into a huge 500 foot shoot straight into the clouds.Meanwhile all the devs where standing at the bottom of the stalk watching the fluffies scamper up for their lifes...and suddenly
down from the skies, through the clouds came, something golden in colour. Tristan reached out to grab it...it was..
This thread is closed

Finish the sentence topic [edit: spelling, D'oh]
(396 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG