The online racing simulator
Twitchy LFS
(80 posts, started )
Twitchy LFS
This started occuring yesterday, when driving in a straight line or turning or when ever, my lfs freezes for about 1 second then unfreezes then freezes and it does this contunuesly, and i can't race and drive properly because of it, whats wrong, is it my settings, gfx card, or internet? Also the sound cuts out every time when this is happening.
is it lag by any chance !!!
It doesnt happen normally since i live in that server.
Try increasing minimum sleep
Where is that under.
#6 - Jakg
Options>Misc
EDIT:Changed to highest.
The Sound still lags. Although driving is better. I still dont understand why it only popped up yesterday.
background apps.
something updating.
or some lil app that crashed and windows tries to close it and fails all time (dont laugh, its windows, sad but true).
Could it be MSN or IE?
usually i never have any programs open while playing lfs or did u download anything new ??which maybe messed around wit lfs
Xfire but only today, the problem started yesterday, i think.
its mostly OK now that i turned limit framerate off in lfs and minimum sleep up (muight turn down) but what else could it be :P
I have that problem all the time. I think it's my graphics card. Really, really bad when you have a full grid. I always end up at the back because I can't see where i'm going.
Hmm, I think it was the settings i had for GFX Card but its mostly Okay now. So No sweat guys thanks. but if someone DOES compe up with a solution me and nutty would really appriciate it.
I definately would. I've been racing for 1 and a half years now with a twitchy LFS. I'd really like it if I could stay with the pack at the front and not HAVE to leave because I can't see.
Same thing happend to me... I'm kinda new to the video card thing, and forgot to turn the new one on in the game...so if you have a new one check if Hardware Vertex Shading is on....also turn off active scanning, virus protection, and spyware when playing (I got 45 more FPS from that!)
i am happy at 30-40 fps, might try turning computer firewall off but thats kinda dangerous

from 2 days ago i have had 500 more intrusions and 40 of those were high rated.
I get an average of about 15FPS.
Quote from nutty boy :I get an average of about 15FPS.

ur kidding arent ya.
thats practically unplayable lol.
no wonder ur lfs is twitchy
No more fps at all, anywhere where i can get a guide to seeting up an nvidia card for LFS? Maybe i can get alot more out of it
Until I found out that you can switch off the FPS Reduction I was avaraged at about 10, now its about 20-35, but still where can I set-up my GFX Card.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :ur kidding arent ya.
thats practically unplayable lol.
no wonder ur lfs is twitchy

At the end of the drag strip in single player I can manage about 40 but with a full grid I get about 5-8FPS.

So no, i'm not kidding.
GFX Card set up guide for LFS anyone?
Quote from xWolFx :Until I found out that you can switch off the FPS Reduction I was avaraged at about 10, now its about 20-35, but still where can I set-up my GFX Card.

right click on ur desktop, preferences -> settings -> advanced. there are ur graphic card options.

Quote from nutty boy :At the end of the drag strip in single player I can manage about 40 but with a full grid I get about 5-8FPS.

So no, i'm not kidding.

whats the slow part on ur pc? cpu i guess?
and dont tell ur going to buy the g25 lol

Twitchy LFS
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG