The online racing simulator
Luck? Can this be repeated?
(15 posts, started )
you just made this game to look like arcade
I'm truly sorry if I offend someone with this. But it IS possible. I don't say it's good (or bad). But my question is: Can these type of things be reproduced or is it completely random?

If these things can be reproduced, it will mess some WR's.
#4 - filur
Very nice stunt.

I think the suspension damage would be enough to gradually remove that advantage throughout the rest of the lap, and i very much doubt anyone would attempt to recreate that stunt while going for a new wr.
Quote from filur :i very much doubt anyone would attempt to recreate that stunt while going for a new wr.

especially since touching those tyres will invalidate the lap
#6 - kaynd
Quote from filur :
the suspension damage would be enough to gradually remove that advantage

Also you hit tire wall that’s why you did that stunt…
HLVC would mark this lap as invalid…

Good stunt but no it will not make any lap time better.

And that doesn’t makes this game, look arcade… the forces are truly realistic but because the energy is not absorbed by any materials you hit in the track (there is not any damage on the track) all the forces of the crash effect only acceleration… in whatever direction…
#7 - Vain
You can use a similar bouncing effect to illegally improve your quali-time online on some Aston-combos. Of course this only works in non-league quali sessions as otherwise the admin will plainly ban you.
I'm not going into detail as this trick works 75% of the time, so it wouldn't do anyone good if it was actually used by some people. Most experienced drivers know it anyway. The damage model will hopefully recieve the improvements it needs soon.

Vain
LOL nice!!
If you can reproduce the stunt, I believe the 007 Bond films could use your talents
Holy flying monkey wrenches.....he found the super-hyper-secret-jump-button!!!
ROTFLOL. It reminds me of Carmageddons "Kangaroo on command".
Lol not sure your suspension would be in too great shape to finish the lap in good time
That was class!
lol thats awesome
Man Ure crazy

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG