The online racing simulator
Do we have a problem?
(48 posts, started )
Do we have a problem?
Ok folks, I may be overreacting but was just surfin about and found that LFS is not even rated in the top 10 “hot Games” in “Simracing World.com”

R factor come in at No 7 so if that can get in the top 10 what the problem

http://www.simracingworld.com/index/

Any ideas folks – or is it just me illepall illepall
(apoligies if this is under another topic - however I just had to get the word out)
#2 - JJ72
I don't usually pay much attention to sites and communities that self proclaimed as world no.1.
Funny, that just some "hot games" list and not the universal truth about what's the best sim. LFS is still listed on the website on the games section, actually it's listed twice there.

Never heard about this website before, recently launched site?
#4 - Tick
The problem is they would'nt know a real to life racing game if they got
T-boned by it.!

I bank my money, If LFS was as publicized as all those games we would be right in the mix!

Tick
Perhaps it's because LFS S2 is officialy still an Alpha and therefore they didn't tested nor rated it.
Oh, but they have RACE there! I think...hmm, better not say it
It has a press rating of 9/10 and a user rating of 6.2/10. I guess we just don't have enough real carz on real trackz to be considered fun to the general public. But WE already know better, so we really don't give a rats ass about the sim expert site with a screenshot of a GTA motorbike in their banner

These are clearly the clientel who prefer the illusion over realism. Their loss.
This is great -

so far the comments are just what one would like to hear.
Full of praise for LFS and to much blasting Rfactor either. LFS is that good that it can stand up to anything one can compare to it.

However as a matter of publicity it would still be nice to see LFS listed as one of the hot games it well deserves it no matter who compiles the list and where it is listed (not that I am biased or anything)

LFS was hot when 1st released and has always been hot regardless of it's status as an Alpa or not.

PS - I have voted - Have you???????? - go do it NOW
done.
tried twice but didnt work.
What are you guys smokin??
Includes GTA and Sega Rally? Hardly sim racing is it.
"Hardly sim racing is it."

You may be right but let's get LFS out there and in the top ten of everything where it rightfully belongs. At the moment we have 916 voters so get voting.
#17 - J.B.
Why care about a site that is so obviously run and visited by clueless people?
GTR 2 is rated and it's not released yet.
Uhm... those are probably just the 10 most recently added games to the hot list. Look at the ratings, they are not in any order there.
voted
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Seems like the people that hate LFS purposely gave it a 1. If it was down at 6.3 like it is atm, then there has to be a few grumpy people that don't approve of LFS. Figures.... because these big sim racing sites (ahem RSC) are always biased with a certain genre of sim. And this site seems to give acclaim to some of the shittiest F1 games ever.

EDIT: It looks like the votes have been around since 2003 (S1). So chances are we have a lot of old mixed opinions from S1. When this isn't even S2.
6.6 now

999 voters

oh yes I did!
It's now in the top 10! :goodvibes
10 for LFS and a 10 for GP4 and a 1 for rfactor

Do we have a problem?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG