The online racing simulator
Do we have a problem?
(48 posts, started )
Quote from Tweaker :Seems like the people that hate LFS purposely gave it a 1.

Isn't that just the same thing than now the whole LFS forum went there and purposely gave it a 10.
Quote from deggis :Isn't that just the same thing than now the whole LFS forum went there and purposely gave it a 10.

and 6.8 now
Jesus Christ, would you mind not spamming the forums into oblivion? :talktohan :soapbox:
Gave LFS my honest number, an 8.
Gave my honest number, a 10. I'm not a fanboy, but a player who thinks LFS is a 10 point product in the criteria that I aprreciate.

GTR series may be the same in most player's views, and I don't cry for that. It's their bad.

It's democracy, we've all thought of some thing that mainstream is against, are we?
Quote from AndroidXP :Jesus Christ, would you mind not spamming the forums into oblivion? :talktohan :soapbox:

Hahaha, agreed

And 3 more new S2 racers from Slovakia soon! :headbang:
7.0 lfs dudes are awaiking
Microprose F1GP stil rated hottest sim. It was good in it's day, but...
Attached images
screens.cgi.jpg
LOL LOL LOL very funny
Quote from sharkboots :Microprose F1GP stil rated hottest sim. It was good in it's day, but...

I'd still play that.. I remember doing all-nighters with that, ages ago
Quote from TyresHot :LOL LOL LOL very funny

The title under your nick is even more funny. Spammer...
OK guys – looks as if the idea has worked.

We are now moving up the charts and it has even provoked another thread

All I wanted to do was get LFS mentioned / publicised out there.

IT DESERVES it even if the place it is listed is not considered by all to be the best in the bunch.

ANY advertising for LFS is GOOD

Even if it only means that one person happens across it and goes have a look at the sim just because he / she sees it listed – that a job well done

Having it listed / publicises is the key – and the more the better

The developers deserve the extra revenue that new licence holders will bring in and let’s face it one good look at it and the more discerning among the masses will make the purchase.

This is NOT (in my opinion) wasting forum time and or space – it is getting LFS out to the masses where it belongs. Are ya with me guys / gals ?
I voted 8, wich i think was good. Btw now it has a 8.0 user rating, and what a good way to explain lfs lol
Quote from simracingworld :
"Live for Speed S2 is an evolution of the original Live for Speed which was released in 2003. Live for Speed S2 allows you to race in either single player, or multiplayer mode around various tracks using many different classes and types of vehicle."

I would expect more tham that from the " number 1 racing sim site"
Just Voted.

From the website:
Quote :
Average Ratings
Press Reviews: 9.0 (1 reviews)
User Reviews: 8.0 (1743 votes)

BTW.... Since the are:
Quote :...SimRacingWorld, the Number 1 Source for Racing Sim News and Downloads.

Why does their website suck so badly?? Very disorganized IMHO.
For some reason all of the top 10 games are rated very low on that web site.
Quote from J.B. :Why care about a site that is so obviously run and visited by clueless people?

Especially one with such a meaningless voting system. Turn cookies off and you can vote over and over again
#44 - DeKo
as somebody allready said, i dont trust a site about sim racing which has a GTA bike in its banner, and who's community think GP4 has the best physics out of any sim. Train simulator maybe....
All comments be they positive or negative are valid regardless of whether one agree or not.

Comments on the site or the content of the site is missing the point I am trying to make.

So to reiterate.
LFS is a FANTASTIC SIM – and as far as I am concerned top of the pile
Any advertisement / promotion of LFS no matter where is a good thing.
The developers of LFS need all the promotion they can get

Al I am setting out to do is get LFS mentioned in yet another location so as it is seen by people who may not otherwise know of it.

That way LFS gets another convert – cause as I said above – one only has to see the game in demo mode to be convinced of it’s merit.

So like I say – ANYWHERE you see ANY CAR racing topics / ratings that do not mention LFS. DO everything you can to get LFS in the spotlight

LONG LIVE LFS ok?
That's an abandonware website, they probably have a different meaning for dated because they review old games as old games.

But F1GP is a real classic

Do we have a problem?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG