The online racing simulator
:)
(17 posts, started )
This is very sad. My second home is soon gone!
thats a shame think i have seen you about! Always sad to see some team who ever it is go
Oh by the way, its with sadness you type this (unless you talk to yourself? )
Good Luck to everyone! Tough decision for sure.

I´ll see you all in the pit, with, as always, freshly made coffee.
Well its been a great time in SDRA but the time has come to move on to other things. I will remember SDRA Super invitational race and good battles in Gummicupen as my best memories of this time. Its always sad to leave good friends but I hope to see all of you on some dusty highway road near Fern Bay.

Moby
Thats sad......

I really liked the Gummi-Cupen...

Thx for everything guys..

Cya around...
yeah I will miss the Gummi-Cup too.

- sad about SDRA, but hope you all soon will be making new teams.
Nice team with great members (and one old foo') that contributed to the community.

GL for the future.
whoa? what the h**l?

This is really sad :-(

Off Topic: Heart of Racing are recruiting now, so if you wan't to be in a team you can apply now.
Sad news.

I will also always remember the SDRA Super invitational race.
Thx for that and all the other stuff you did for the community guys
Oh this was a suprise for sure.... Hope you all will do nice in the future dear sweeds
Yep, it's very sad but.. but.. well, I don't know what to say so good luck to all of you and I really hope we'll be friends anyway!
You had it goin for a while, heheh and Hittis would come by and spam every team's forums to let everyone know about SDRA You worked hard to be known, and now it is all gone?

:Kick_Can_
Yes, sad ... the only Swedish LFS-portal that I know of is gone. I do hope I see you guys out there on the track.
Sad news to hear such a well known and respected team leaving the LFS community.

All the best to all the drivers in the future
Quote from Tweaker :You had it goin for a while, heheh and Hittis would come by and spam every team's forums to let everyone know about SDRA

great spamming anyway hehe
Very sad news indead, and like BBO, remember the invites to the SDRA Invite race.

Lets hope you find a happy home soon Hittis
Whenever I had thursday off, i joined gummicuppen - I will miss that and SDRA

:)
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG