The online racing simulator
Mahlzeit.....

Quote from Bawbag :DasBoeseC, Was just a misunderstanding I guess but all I done was follow the advice which has allways worked when being lapped by a GT1 car, hold your line and thats what I did.

That is for sure the best thing to do.....my perception was probably influenced by a situation I had 1 or 2 laps earlier when I approached the chicane that is 3-4 corners earlier, than the one where we 'met', following a GT2 car very willing to wait behind him for the next up-hill righthander when we both started to slow down and kept slowing down until I finally realized he wanted me to pass before that chicane.....I think we both lost at least 2 second in 1 corner there.....

Quote from Bawbag :That was the line that I take through that corner everytime, so I wasn't leaving the door open then slamming it shut on you, just doing what i've done the whole race and thankfully this was the only real incident I/WE had...I think.

I couldn't know that it was your usual racing line and I thus simply misinterpreted your intentions.....well after all that is exactly what happens in real races with mixed classes too.....so I guess it's just realistic

.....will try to improve my 'crystal ball skills' for the next race

Quote from Bawbag :If anyone has uploaded the replay or the 1st stint can you post the link here please, thanks.

Maybe I can upload the replay tonight.....I got the first 60-65 something minutes.....will post a link in here

CU, Sebastian
Stupid question, tracker shows me and R.Hoiting driving for Caledonian Racing Team?!
1st we werent there
2nd we are in ZWR
3rd we are racin MoE not LFS GT?!

lol wtf ^^
Belain i duno how that hapened O_o, i'll take a look into it
#54 - Omen
Quote : Maybe I can upload the replay tonight.....I got the first 60-65 something minutes.....will post a link in here

That would be very great.

Because the black car in the avi who was pushed out of track was our car. grrrr :wtf2:
Ok, as DasBoeseC said, the contact that was caused in the clash between his car and mine in lap1 was minor, and we both managed to continue the race. I must say that in the cockpit, things seemed a bit more as an intentional bump to try and take me out (which now looking at it IS NOT THE CASE). What happened 15 seconds later, was totaly my fault and i want to express my deepest apologies for TPS, after the contact between OCRANA and I, i was very agravated at the situation, and when i saw Ocrana passing me on the right, i did a quick right turn to try and 'intimidate'(if i can call it that) DasBoeseC which wasnt the case, he was far ahead of me, and TPS was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Once again, i want to express my deepest apologies(even though after the race its in vain) and next race i will make amends.
You got the crystall ball thing right, it's a lottery trying to guess where the cars will go, especcially round corners where you can only take one line (The fast left hander round the last split) I even had a miss with our FZR car, went to give room at one side where he went the same way, so I went back and so did he. Got through eventually though.

Had a great one with the Pod and TPS (I think) cars, came flying up behind me round the fast left of the last split, the pod went round the outside and TPS up the inside when my car started drifting out, was cool to watch.

Ps. Thanks DasBoeseC
Quote from Razvan :Ok, as DasBoeseC said, the contact that was caused in the clash between his car and mine in lap1 was minor, and we both managed to continue the race. I must say that in the cockpit, things seemed a bit more as an intentional bump to try and take me out (which now looking at it IS NOT THE CASE). What happened 15 seconds later, was totaly my fault and i want to express my deepest apologies for TPS, after the contact between OCRANA and I, i was very agravated at the situation, and when i saw Ocrana passing me on the right, i did a quick right turn to try and 'intimidate'(if i can call it that) DasBoeseC which wasnt the case, he was far ahead of me, and TPS was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Once again, i want to express my deepest apologies(even though after the race its in vain) and next race i will make amends.

You crashed a POD car on 3rd lap aswell without a reason illepall Just mentioning..

Anyway, here's the full replay: http://prophet.cyber-racing.org/lfsgt/LFS_GT_R2.mpr [39.9M]
Mahlzeit.....

Quote from Razvan :I must say that in the cockpit, things seemed a bit more as an intentional bump to try and take me out (which now looking at it IS NOT THE CASE).

Think about it.....the first lap of a 3 hour race and someone tries to take you out? The thought in itself makes absolutely no sense! This is a league race.....no public demolition derby server

If you get in trouble with another car in any race of this length you can be 99% sure that it was not intentional.

Quote from Razvan :What happened 15 seconds later, was totaly my fault and i want to express my deepest apologies for TPS, after the contact between OCRANA and I, i was very agravated at the situation, and when i saw Ocrana passing me on the right, i did a quick right turn to try and 'intimidate'(if i can call it that) DasBoeseC which wasnt the case, he was far ahead of me.....

I would say what happened next is proove enough, that you do not use the 'Look left/right' buttons according to the situation.....Not only would you have known that I was already a couple of meters ahead but also would you have seen the TPS car

Quote from Razvan :.....and TPS was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nope.....you tried to steer to the wrong line at the wrong time

Quote from Razvan :Once again, i want to express my deepest apologies(even though after the race its in vain) and next race i will make amends.

Just do the one thing we all have to do all the time.....LEARN

CU, Sebastian
Maaltijd, don't try to be funny dude
first of all, let me thank the organization for doing such a great event! apart from my unlucky first few laps i absolutely enjoyed it.

Quote from prophet.est :
Anyway, here's the full replay: http://prophet.cyber-racing.org/lfsgt/LFS_GT_R2.mpr [39.9M]

thanks very much!

Quote from Razvan :Ok, as DasBoeseC said, the contact that was caused in the clash between his car and mine in lap1 was minor, and we both managed to continue the race. I must say that in the cockpit, things seemed a bit more as an intentional bump to try and take me out (which now looking at it IS NOT THE CASE). What happened 15 seconds later, was totaly my fault and i want to express my deepest apologies for TPS, after the contact between OCRANA and I, i was very agravated at the situation, and when i saw Ocrana passing me on the right, i did a quick right turn to try and 'intimidate'(if i can call it that) DasBoeseC which wasnt the case, he was far ahead of me, and TPS was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Once again, i want to express my deepest apologies(even though after the race its in vain) and next race i will make amends.

apology accepted!
i never suspected that you would have done this on purpose, however, i do think that you have to work a bit on your driving style.
you're not going to succeed in a three hour endurance event with aggressive maneuvres like these!
you left no room for dasboesec in the corner which almost took you both out and then you switch lanes without making sure there is room despite the obvious danger, since in the first few laps the whole field is close together and there were two cars right behind you and DBC.
i drove very defensively in the first lap, which even cost me two positions initially, but after the crash we were last. even behind the GT2 cars and there was a half minute gap to the GT1 field. nevertheless, throughout the course of the race we fought back and regained position 4 from which we had started. three hours is a long time and for the 3 seconds you might win in the first lap, you put your whole race at stake!
please keep that in mind for the next race mate, you yourself will profit from a little more patience, too.

Quote from Bawbag :
Had a great one with the Pod and TPS (I think) cars, came flying up behind me round the fast left of the last split, the pod went round the outside and TPS up the inside when my car started drifting out, was cool to watch.

yeah, i remeber that! i saw that you were going a bit wide, so i just thought "inside is shorter" and overtook you on the left.
Flying Finn Team 2 report
First report - mid way.

Well I started the race, bit slow at the start as the green flag was earlier than I expected.

Few tiny mistakes on my half, was knocked off track buy someone who was ahead (blue flag) but it was one of the guys running it (car 7 I think) so I doubt that my complaint will be registered, bugger!

Further on my bladder was fuller than expected, and with it being too early to pit, had to improvise with a container whilst driving, but I will spare you the gory details = .

Anyway, was just chatting with Mills about the prepared pit stop in two laps time, when my tyre exploded, so had to call miller in early, but my other front tyre went too, so had to Shft and s, losing lots of time. Anyway miller is racing now, so fingers crossed he can do better than me.

Matts half seemed to be ok. we swapped again with 12 mins to go, cos his tyres were looking this, we didn't want a puncture.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG