The online racing simulator
MoE Chatter
Reading through the posts for MoE I thought of an idea.

I see that there are people saying that they are being treated unfairly with regards to MoE choosing their teams in who can enter. I love this idea, but for the teams that cannot compete could there be something like how they do the football leagues? Have the teams that would like to race in MoE have an opportunity but only after they prove themselves by running LFS GT first and finishing in the say top 2 or 3 and they recieve an invite to the next season of MoE?

To me this would be logical for these types of teams that need to prove their race worthyness in the eyes of the other racers and league officals, but maybe have something offically setup for this purpose?

I see too many teams out there that do drive fast times but they don't know how to race without pushing someone out of the way. Those are the types of drivers that MoE is trying to prevent and I feel are doing it in the only way possible to ensure 99.99% that the races from the drivers perspective is perfect.
Quote from Viper93 :Reading through the posts for MoE I thought of an idea.

I see that there are people saying that they are being treated unfairly with regards to MoE choosing their teams in who can enter. I love this idea, but for the teams that cannot compete could there be something like how they do the football leagues? Have the teams that would like to race in MoE have an opportunity but only after they prove themselves by running LFS GT first and finishing in the say top 2 or 3 and they recieve an invite to the next season of MoE?

To me this would be logical for these types of teams that need to prove their race worthyness in the eyes of the other racers and league officals, but maybe have something offically setup for this purpose?

I see too many teams out there that do drive fast times but they don't know how to race without pushing someone out of the way. Those are the types of drivers that MoE is trying to prevent and I feel are doing it in the only way possible to ensure 99.99% that the races from the drivers perspective is perfect.

That is exactly what we've come up with LFS GT will be your way into MoE.
Ahh, then I need to read more posts then
#4 - Scoop
Well i hope this thread cleared everyones minds, if not maybe my sig will, is has been standing there for 3 weeks now
-
(Stance051) DELETED by dekojester : irrelevant, old threadbump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG