12 ITEK Racing - #10 +10 laps 5
13 Zwarte Wind Racing - #17 +12 laps 5
14 Clownpaint - #15 +15 laps 3
15 Triple 7 Racing - #14 +17 laps 2
16 Shock.fx - #07 +18 laps 2
17 Scirocco Players - #42 DNF 0

Including points now.
#2 - Cawwa
Uhm ... we were fighting hard with pedals problems at the end but managed to keep #10 car behind us. So what happened? Aren't we #11 at the finish line? Penalty for something?
From the SQL data of our tracker I've understand that you did an extra lap after the race was finished. I will recheck it now.

17133 nRcToretto LAP 13418 0 13 1159042131
17136 MSG 12 - M. Schreiber^L kommt mit 8 Runden Rückstand i... 0 13 1159042133
17248 nRcToretto LAP 20723 0 13 1159042339

That is an extra lap after finishing. I've deducted that lap, what results in these standings.
I thought that the XFR car was a lap infront of us so I wasn't really gunning to overtake, I did wonder why his defensive tactics were so aggressive but hey, screw me for not being able to use chat programmes while racing!

Was good fun but the kerbs really suck, one of them spun my car into the wall when I hardly clipped it, one of the many MoE challenges.
Ok, that does shine a different light on this matter.

This screenshot confirms that teamXFR crossed the line before team ITEK. Standings will be corrected.

#6 - Cawwa
[quote=Frankmd;222623]From the SQL data of our tracker I've understand that you did an extra lap after the race was finished. I will recheck it now.

Snip ....
Dont really get that, but I assume you are happy it is correct now.
What he meant was the XFR car done 1 lap AFTER he had finished the race, for whatever reason, thus it made it look like he finished behind us.

What kindov pedals problems where you suffering from anyway? I guess it wasn't the throttle.
#9 - Cawwa
Quote from Frankmd :Dont really get that, but I assume you are happy it is correct now.

Yes I'm happy becourse you are such a nice guy ....
#10 - axus
Quote from Bawbag :Was good fun but the kerbs really suck, one of them spun my car into the wall when I hardly clipped it, one of the many MoE challenges.

Translation: I can't handle the curbs so I jumped on one the wrong way and it made me hit a wall. MoE is too hard for me.

*cough*

Sorry, that was just way too tempting.

Back on topic, great race, everyone! I'd just like to say that this race showed that the MoE management certainly knew what it was doing when picking the teams to take part in this event.
he,
we have leed in this car ......

lol

reintjan
No, there is a problem that is inherent to how the tracker works that causes this. It will require this amount of work '--------------------' to solve a problem this big '--', so Ill just do it manually

Anyway, standings should be correct now, but please dont drive another lap next time.
Quote from Bawbag :
What kindov pedals problems where you suffering from anyway? I guess it wasn't the throttle.

Yes for sure it was ... darn MOMO. Poor Toretto .... ... but so happy to be first over that line. He did a heroic stint with an accelerator that worked sometimes and sometimes not. He kicked it bend it with his toes and made it at least work!
Yes Frankmd, promise ... and will fix the car skin too! ....
Quote from axus :Translation: I can't handle the curbs so I jumped on one the wrong way and it made me hit a wall. MoE is too hard for me.

Funny, It wasn't because i jumped on a kerb, it was more like the Ky Nat LX6 one, I only just touched the edge of one and it soundhow held the left side of the car which sent me left. The thing with those kerbs was in order to keep your suspension you had to attack the kerbs or stay about a mile away from them.

@Cawwa, lucky it worked on the last lap eh.
Quote from Bawbag :Funny, It wasn't because i jumped on a kerb, it was more like the Ky Nat LX6 one, I only just touched the edge of one and it soundhow held the left side of the car which sent me left. The thing with those kerbs was in order to keep your suspension you had to attack the kerbs or stay about a mile away from them.

@Cawwa, lucky it worked on the last lap eh.

hehe yeah this happened 2 times to me oin the chicane at the exit of the oval. There really is some nasty curb there that sents you into green faster tehn a rocket.
Thanks for racing! I think it was a good start into the second MoE season. Congratulations to Thunder, Ocrana and 1st Racing for the first podium in this season!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG