The online racing simulator
yoga-diaper-wednesday-random-rwd-challenge on 20.09.06 || 8.20 pm (german-time)
heyhey,
after that uber success from last week, i thought about doing it again today.
again we'll use http://lfs-suomi.com/?page=randomgenerator and pick the first combo with one of the nice rwd cars (xrg, xrt, lx4, lx6, rac or fz50). that combo will be announced directly before the qual starts.
server: n!faculty event
password: tumputtaa
Qual Start: 8.20 pm German-Time (5 minutes)
Race Start: 8.30 pm German-Time (30 minutes)

and again: if i cant make it, "oxygene" will do the organisation on the server.
Somebody has to finish last again, I guess..

So I'm in!
Tyrioda will once again grace the racing plebs with his divine presence
So you also have a random thread name generator?
Like the idea btw, just too noob with rwd too avoid Julppu coming last
Someone will have to battle frokki for last place
Yeah, sounds good.
Hope I can make it.
I'm in.
Hope we can start right on time because I got an important Driver's Meeting right after this, at 9pm GMNT (DaHoe's German-Time)
of course we'll start right on time!!!!111
(ok, can only promise as long i'm there. if oxy takes over, i can't. he's finnish you know...)
I'll race.
#12 - Z0iC
Well, the combo was much better than last week. (FZR @ Fe Black)

Qualified 7th and drove the first 4 laps behind Oxygene, just following his tail lights and braking when he did, until he flipped his car in the killer chicane.

Now I was alone, and had no clue of braking points, so AndroidXP could catch me easily. Everytime I tried to pull away and catch the guys in front of me, my tyres overheater, and when I tried to let them cool, Android catched me again. He overtook me on lap 8, but few corners after he missed the braking and I got my position back. His tyres were much worse than mine on that point, and I managed to get away from him.

The guys fighting for 3rd place were too far away and had faster pace than I did, so last I drove the last laps alone and finished 5th.

Congratulations to cyber guys Miško and prophet, who competed in a class of their own and earned a flawless 1-2 victory.
This was really cool. No preparation, nobody knows the combo, just do few laps and race. Of course, we know the tracks, have some setups, just be careful, don't do anything stupid and figure out things as you go. Fun.
aaaaahh missed it, next time i am in!

great idea
Heh, in lap 10 (or 11?) I had an unpleasant contact with a tyre, sending my front in the sky. Well, the front quickly came back, breaking my front left suspension :grumpy:

Nice race, though it didn't exaclty make me like the FZ50 better.
Quote from AndroidXP :Nice race, though it didn't exaclty make me like the FZ50 better.

For me it did, I had never raced it with TC.
Quote from frokki :For me it did, I had never raced it with TC.

Hmm yes, maybe activating TC would've been a good idea.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG