The online racing simulator
LFS Videos on Youtube
(31 posts, started )
LFS Videos on Youtube
Yes i know what your thinking "thats all very well and good danoth we know there are lfs videos on Youtube, google (c) videos, and the like but whats your point"

well i have set up my own youtube for my lfs videos so far there are 3 but there is a 4th comming today

its called hornet and its a skin dictating the old daytona usa hornet...built by Owen...a very good personal friend and co-commentator (with LawVS) on racing radio (which hasnt been online for 2 weeks due to personal circumstances)

anyway heres the link

CLICK HERE

cheers for looking

J
aka Danoth
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - ORION
hehe whoops :color:
just racing
that thread deserves a STICKY
#11 - CSU1
#12 - CSU1
Help!!! guy's I need a favour please, could someone download the above the above from u tube and e mail it to me here in work please!!!?
i dont think you can download copies from YouTube, can you? its just links (URL and EMBED)
#14 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :i dont think you can download copies from YouTube, can you? its just links (URL and EMBED)

Oh! so do they own the content then
no i dont think so... i just cant see an actual download link, and i dont ever remember seeing one before.
#16 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :no i dont think so... i just cant see an actual download link, and i dont ever remember seeing one before.

Feck it thanks anyway
It is possible to get the video's off youtube and google video, you need something to take the .flv flash file out of webpage, and something to convert it from flash video format back to an AVI or something. There are a few website's about, just search for "ripping youtube video" in google or something.

You could also fraps it back off the site.

Quote from z3r0c00l :It is possible to get the video's off youtube and google video, you need something to take the .flv flash file out of webpage, and something to convert it from flash video format back to an AVI or something. There are a few website's about, just search for "ripping youtube video" in google or something.

You could also fraps it back off the site.

I recommend the Ook? Video Ook! Add-on for Firefox, then use Media Player Classic to play the .flv files. You have to manually change 1 codec option within MPC but Google will reveal all

Well OT, but the name of the add-on makes me think of an Orangutan
Driftplay.com
I have a website dedicated to Drifting videos

Real, Video Game , if you can drift your big wheel ... upload it!

www.Driftplay.com

Use VideoDL.org to download youtube and google videos
soon ill be working on my new LFS video. The S1 video was a big hit, so its time to work on the S2 video
gleetk: What was your s1 video?
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

LFS Videos on Youtube
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG