The online racing simulator
digg is also popular in the uk. but mostly american. but the traffic that comes from digg is crazy.
Quote from joshdifabio :I hadn't heard of it either, I guess it's an american thing. Not everything revoloves around North America you know . I also "digged" it anyway.

Digg is not soley just "North American", people use it all around the world. It has been around and popular for well over a year now. I actually found out about from a friend in the UK

It's like the Youtube of web content and links.
ok over 450 views, but only 20 votes... thats sorry. i thought you guys supported this simulator... ??? well at least we tried. still sad.
uhm.. digg is like what? Fark or something?

*boldly clicks, where many men clicked before.*
I can't digg it , my IP is banned from digg, f--king dynamic IP's. :@
Quote from Becky Rose :argh, in influx of slow newbie racers who dont know what racing regs are and spam blue flag at me!?

I miss the weekly "Plz include NOS in LFS!!!" thread, maybe we can bring 'em back with this digg thing
That Full Motion simulation would be AWSOME to have.. it looks so awsome...
It'd be strange though. Especially when you crash.
Almost there. just a few more, and get ready for traffic.
You're probarbly totally wrong. You probarbly have to get like 1000 Diggs to make the first page.
Sweet, lets keep it goin
Oh cool. Lets keep going. The more we get the longer it'll stay on
Oh Snap!!! It Has Begun!
What has begun. The end of the world?
The story is now on the frontpage, and already at 110 diggs.
:up:
hey, yo, munchausens, you dugg yourselves up :clapclap: i didnt believe that.

but still i think the anouncement of proper sport coverages (and live) will bring the audience from motorsports and sims.
Dig up more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG