The online racing simulator
#1 - Renku
Event 9, Westhill International rev & LX6+RAC+FZ5
I made stats for "Early Bird" race of yesterday's Tune up races: Link!

PS: Be sure to click on ">" on the bottom of the page after "Lap times" for some new graphs :woohoo:.
Why, oh why, do you guys drive so fast? I mean, what's the hurry?

You just don't want to drive with me, who likes to take the sightseeing routes
Sightseeing.. like concrete walls?

Going to be a d**n hard event, and I feel obliged to participate since I was the one who demanded to include one race with RAC. Poor me

Anyway, see you on track...
Quote from Renku :
PS: Be sure to click on ">" on the bottom of the page after "Lap times" for some new graphs :woohoo:.

Hey thats great! Thanks
yes
I agree with Julppu. I think some of you guys and gals are driving too fast, there really is no need.

Glad to hear FienDi you're driving this event, and thanks for the great RAC setup, can't drive the other two no matter what setup I have, but I am a mouse driver so I blame it on that :-)
For reference, the decision to include a RAC event occurred despite my kicking and screaming!illepall

Solar Hydro
Nah, walls aren't much of sightseeing. I drive wide, but no wall contacts here

RA is the greatest! I've driven it only for few laps before, but now when I put some effort into it, it feels the best car in whole game. For now at least.
249 top speed? :eye-poppi
How's that possible?? Wow, I mean I get 226 only and I'm quite familiar with that combo... at least I thought so
#9 - Renku
Quote from Renku :it's possible with FZ50

:doh: ... of course. Shame on me for this question
It's just - he was so fast that I never saw him in front
Quote from Solar Hydro :For reference, the decision to include a RAC event occurred despite my kicking and screaming!illepall

Oh shut up you
Kind of frustrating, when I know I can beat my current hotlap with nearly two seconds (when counting the best splits), but again I'm not able to put those good splits together.

Maybe I can pinch some time today before quali end...
BLING BLING race statistics of POOL 1: Link!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG