The online racing simulator
Honk if you're a lesbian
(36 posts, started )
#1 - steve
Honk if you're a lesbian
Tweak told me to make the title lol

Alright i'll admit, i was pretty relaxed after having some herb when I thought about making a horn.. turned out pretty good lol

quick vid.. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUmAUQvkj0A

Hhahaha, I want one!!!!! Honk Honk!!

Nice one steve. Your equipment would sell for millions

#3 - steve
1 wire on the horn 1 on the wheel, when they meet it likes to beep
#5 - steve
ya I have to, I have real sensitive skin and my wheel is a soft sticky feeling rubber and it really dry's my hands out so gloves it is until I get a wheel cover..
Is it me or does the wheel make that stupid noise illepall
Quote from steve :until I get a wheel cover..

oh man, you need to get this steve, I am serious:

#8 - steve
noway tweak I was thinking more along the lines of this 1 here
LOL. Thats pretty funny. I was thinking about periodicly adding things to my racing rig once I get my wheel in (G25... Come on!), such as a handbrake lever (I'd have to design it somehow. Its on my to-do list to figure out how), or a multi-moniter setup...

But a horn! GAH! Why didn't I think of that?! Man, now I've gotta look into adding one to the G25 .

P.S.
I like your racing rig , looks fun!
Quote from Shinrar :LOL. Thats pretty funny. I was thinking about periodicly adding things to my racing rig once I get my wheel in (G25... Come on!), such as a handbrake lever (I'd have to design it somehow. Its on my to-do list to figure out how), or a multi-moniter setup...

But a horn! GAH! Why didn't I think of that?! Man, now I've gotta look into adding one to the G25 .

P.S.
I like your racing rig , looks fun!

surely you could just modify a joystick for a handbrake?
Possibly, but then I'd have to A-Mount it at a funny angle, B-Learn to write a Force-Feedback program so it'll act like a handbrake (IE, go up with a tug and stay there, but I have to push a button to 'deactivate' the FF to push it back down). It just seemed easier to learn how pots work, gut my now-usless MomoRacing pedals, and build a mechanism that does it mechanically rather than relying on behavioral software.
Who needs a G25 if you can have a GRANT chrome wheel?
I'd make a handbrake out of cardboard. "Handbrake on. OH SHIT IT BROKE OFF!!!!!!"
Heh. Moved to hardware.
Steve.....
... are you a lesbian?
There is nothing, and I mean nothing that beats Steve's videos when he's bored

Nice work man, LOL
Quote from 96 GTS :There is nothing, and I mean nothing that beats Steve's videos when he's bored

Indeed !
Quote from steve :yes

:eek: RUN, RUN, run for your lives tinyk and Becky. Don't look back. Run to Mexico. (Tiny you have an easier route than Becky)
Steve, that's some talent, using the horn whilst drifting there.
After watching the vid, I'm pretty sure you're a lesbian Steve..
rofl nice setup.
lol psycho boy meep meep !!!
Now your a lesbian 510N3D
Quote from Michael Denham :Steve, that's some talent, using the horn whilst drifting there.

Looking how smooth he can drift, kinda makes me wanna get a decent wheel myself... almost makes it look easy

(awaits flaming from purists...)

Honk if you're a lesbian
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG