The online racing simulator
LFS, Down?
(13 posts, started )
LFS, Down?
Hi, i see that theres only around 50 people on.. and i cant connect to master, or any server at all?

Is this my net, firewall or is it the LFS Net?

Thank in advance.
same problem for me
little leo pulled the plug...
Yep, i have it as well. just cant connect to master server. started happening at 7:20pm AEST
Quote from three_jump :little leo pulled the plug...

Hahahhaaha...

Sorry if i posted wrong, havent used this forum that much
this has been happening alot recently...

but so long as it makes the server more reliable then hey why should we care?

Exactly! .
seems to be back online
Quote from bigj6230 :this has been happening alot recently...

Well... twice.

There was one incident recently - either the router or the modem just needed a restart, for no apparent reason, it just needs to be rebooted every six months or so.

And today, something completely different, totally my fault as I was changing some router settings. Sorry about that. Hopefully the hosts will all gradually come back online now over a few minutes.
Quote from Scawen :Well... twice.

There was one incident recently - either the router or the modem just needed a restart, for no apparent reason, it just needs to be rebooted every six months or so.

And today, something completely different, totally my fault as I was changing some router settings. Sorry about that. Hopefully the hosts will all gradually come back online now over a few minutes.

Thanks Scawen .
Quote from Scawen :Well... twice.

Is the masterserver hosted at your home??

Greets,
Warper
Scawen, thank you. I was getting bored of wrecking theese "Al" players race now..

Finaly some drifting again
Scawen always has a good answer

LFS, Down?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG