The online racing simulator
LFS Files relaunch?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Lible
LFS Files relaunch?
I just read from Tweaker's signature the LFS Files site is going to be relaunched.. now when we have LFS Database. So a question to all others and the LFSFiles team. What is going to be better on that site.

I'll be damn angry if that site ends up to be better than LFS Database after all my work. And I haven't done really the most worse things there. Uploading textures is far more difficult.
It's not about who is better, and a lot of sites that have emulated what LFS Files once supplied in the past, have been around since we've been down.... but I don't care, there can be multiple LFS sites for files, right? This has been an ongoing project, one of my biggest yet... (we've been down for what, 2 years?), and some people are awaiting its release.... I am sure the whole community will be pleased to see it back even.

I don't want to go into detail right now about anything regarding what will be on the site, but some more information will be around soon before anything goes live.
everything will happen for a reason. SUP TWEAK!
#4 - Lible
Well, I'm sure LFSFiles will be better than LFS Database, if you'll make it, Tweak. I have damn good memories. I waited a year... or more for LFSFiles to be restored, then I abandoned hope and started my work with LFSDatabase. If you'll need someone to help you with organizing-moderating the site, I'm a candidate (that's the word, right?)
just kinda changed your side there lible didnt you lol

imo its going to either be good.. or bad, because once we got 2k+ members at LFSFiles way back when, it got real bad and so much crap was going on.. dunno, if its kept to the elite skinners and texturists i think it should be fine; rather than just anyone going in and posting their skins, some type of qualification i believe should be in reserve
But is there any reason to have 2 web sites for one thing? It would be great if all LFS related stuff could be found at one place. News, movies, merchandise, files...
#7 - Gunn
Quote from Hyperactive :But is there any reason to have 2 web sites for one thing? It would be great if all LFS related stuff could be found at one place. News, movies, merchandise, files...

There is already more than two sites offering similar things, one more won't hurt.

LFS Files relaunch?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG