The online racing simulator
LFS Refund?
(28 posts, started )
LFS Refund?
is it possible to get a refund on LFS? because the game I was paying for has come out under a different name, and I don't have enough money to buy it and as it costs almost the same I could buy it with a refund of LFS.

Quote from RichardTowler :is it possible to get a refund on LFS? because the game I want has come out, and I don't have enough money to buy it and as it costs almost the same I could buy it with a refund of LFS.

BAIT EXCELLENCE 10/10
there is a 2 minute limit from the time of purchase to get your refund
Quote from RichardTowler :is it possible to get a refund on LFS? because the game I was paying for has come out under a different name, and I don't have enough money to buy it and as it costs almost the same I could buy it with a refund of LFS.

I don't get it, you bought S1, and now you want S2? You need both... An S1 license only unlocks half the content, you also need an S2 license for the newer content.

Edit: Now I'm even more confused, 'cause you're S2 licensed... Is this a crappy joke I'm not getting?
Quote from bobvanvliet :I don't get it, you bought S1, and now you want S2? You need both... An S1 license only unlocks half the content, you also need an S2 license for the newer content.

Edit: Now I'm even more confused, 'cause you're S2 licensed... Is this a crappy joke I'm not getting?

He wants to have his money back, like you can do if you've bought rFactor..
But I don't think he really wants his money back. It's (unless I'm wrong) an LFS mickey take of rFactor.
#7 - Mbrio
Hehe, in the rFactor forum on RSC people are confusing rFactor with LFS and now they start doing it the other way round aswell :twirl:
Quote from tristancliffe :But I don't think he really wants his money back. It's (unless I'm wrong) an LFS mickey take of rFactor.

you are right
Alas, armageddon
The Internet - helping humour go over people's heads since the last millenium . . .
people are confusing LFS with rFactor
people dont understand the licensing system of LFS
people dont know how to buy LFS
people are asking how to install LFS; they cant find the installer
people are looking for the install shield application that installs a new setup they have downloaded
people cant find the vinyl editor

people know that they have a brain

but why use it?
Quote from ORION :people are confusing LFS with rFactor
people dont understand the licensing system of LFS
people dont know how to buy LFS
people are asking how to install LFS; they cant find the installer
people are looking for the install shield application that installs a new setup they have downloaded
people cant find the vinyl editor

people know that they have a brain

but why use it?

What fun is that!??!?!?

It will never end.
rFactor doesn't have a demo
i am seriously confused that people "have no money".. really.. i mean.. people that dont have a house have no money.. if you can afford half a tank of gas... you can afford LFS

(thats a good saying rofl)
Quote from XCNuse :i am seriously confused that people "have no money".. really.. i mean.. people that dont have a house have no money.. if you can afford half a tank of gas... you can afford LFS

(thats a good saying rofl)

obviously not a student
#16 - Gunn
Quote from sil3ntwar :obviously not a student

Or a father..

Obviously also not a single income with wife, 2 kids, home, 2 cars (1 paid for, both over 100,000 miles), homeowner's insurance, life insurance, car insurance, utitlities (oil furnace, ouch, gonna hurt this winter), 2 credit card payments, loan payment, property taxes, school taxes, hospital bills, cable/satelite bill (to keep wife off computer so I can race), internet bill (to keep me racing), 40+ mile commute to work, etc. etc.
Quote from mrodgers :Obviously also not a single income with wife, 2 kids, home, 2 cars (1 paid for, both over 100,000 miles), homeowner's insurance, life insurance, car insurance, utitlities (oil furnace, ouch, gonna hurt this winter), 2 credit card payments, loan payment, property taxes, school taxes, hospital bills, cable/satelite bill (to keep wife off computer so I can race), internet bill (to keep me racing), 40+ mile commute to work, etc. etc.

hehehe, yep, and it costs you at least $100 to take your wife to the movies.
Pay baby sitter $40
Since we have the baby sitter, might as well do dinner (wife thinking:hide: ) $60
Movie $14
Stupid snacks at movie $20 (ouch)
Gas $5
Oops, that's $139.

Oh, on topic, I have no idea what this thread is about:monkey:

The cost of S2 can almost buy me half of a text book! That's how poor I am (or will be).
half a text book! omg! S2 can only buy like.. 1/4 of a college text book here!
#21 - Nard
OMG, LFS S2 costs me only 1.33% of the stupid MAC Powerbook I'm forced to buy for my studies...
LOL okay, you guys win.

But 1.33%? What are you studying!?
Quote from Mattesa :LOL okay, you guys win.

But 1.33%? What are you studying!?

Advanced MAC Powerbooking? :P
Quote from ColeusRattus :Advanced MAC Powerbooking? :P

Hehe.
Quote from Mbrio :Hehe, in the rFactor forum on RSC people are confusing rFactor with LFS and now they start doing it the other way round aswell :twirl:

GTR looks very similair to 'some' F1CH mods, a refund would be nice also, unless an ISO doesn't count ? Doesn't matter it's all based on LFS (...)

LFS Refund?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG