The online racing simulator
LFS Companion 0.5 Alpha
(166 posts, started )
Do you have a website?
What means do you have of putting files on it?
Quote from Becky Rose :Do you have a website?
What means do you have of putting files on it?

yes and it microsoft live, I want it so people can see online what there time was when they are not there
I have never used Microsoft Live, but being Microsoft I can safely assume any instructions I give you will not be relevent. Please consult the relevent help centre regarding the uploading of files to Microsoft Live.
Will do Thanks
well...i draged and dropped it into companion clicked launch and thenn i star playing the game and no backfireing..i have the volume all the way up too....what happened??
ok...i have typed /insim=49999 into a message box in LFS and the it says insim : packet recived before ISI packet what does this mean and how do i fix it...i can press the numbers and make the pit things say stuff but they dont do it automatically and there is no backfire sound
LFSC has not sent it's initialisation to LFS. Something is going wrong with the startup. Try launching LFS manually, press shift-F4 to get LFS into windowed mode and launch LFSC, then return to LFS and type /insim=49999 and press shift-f4 again to return to normal screen.
I have similar problems to carmaniac, never used before an insim or outsim program.

Exactly, which ports i should set in the cfg.txt and in lfscompanion?

Pls paste the exact lines if possible (pls dont say any port u want, i know it, use example ports instead )
Editing the cfg.txt wont achieve anything with LFSC, infact, it would break it. For basic use just click Launch LFS and it should load LFS for you with all the config done, else load LFS yourself and open a message dialogue and type "/insim=49999" to establish a connection between the programs.
wait a sec, shouldn't i change insim and outsim port from the cfg.txt too?

If no, can u send me your insim and outsim port line from cfg?
I edited these and don't remember default values
well i manually started it and all that u said but i still dont hear anything diiferent..i have backfire sounds on radio sounds on and outgauge relays active..even if its not active it still doesnt work... ....so whats going on?
wait could u just send me the backfire part with all the diff backfires...thats all i want..is that possible if so...u can see my email in my profile o btw i saw on the LFSC menu ur liscense plate is "blonde" lol im a blond too!WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN NOW ADAYS!illepall lol
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :.. insim and outsim port line from cfg?
I edited these and don't remember default values

Rename or delete cfg.txt and run LFS, a new cfg.txt will be created with defaults.

Quote from carmaniac1993 :it says insim : packet recived before ISI packet what does this mean and how do i fix it.

Are you also seeing errors/messages in LFS saying 'Admin password doesn't match' ?
Quote from Becky Rose :LFSC has not sent it's initialisation to LFS. Something is going wrong with the startup. Try launching LFS manually, press shift-F4 to get LFS into windowed mode and launch LFSC, then return to LFS and type /insim=49999 and press shift-f4 again to return to normal screen.

Trying the recommended and the simple method above I get the same error ... "Unknown packet (132 bytes)". This is being delivered continuously hence LfS grinds to a halt.

Any ideas what's wrong?
Are you using any other mods?
Have you tried a fresh LFS install?
mhhh, u can edit the XRT...nice
have to try out all the other funky stuff
Quote from filur :Rename or delete cfg.txt and run LFS, a new cfg.txt will be created with defaults.

Are you also seeing errors/messages in LFS saying 'Admin password doesn't match' ?

no it just says that...and i dont hear anything...i really want this mod but i cant seem to get it to work
i hear the noises that are always on LFS but not the backfires or radio...i can press buttons to make the radio say stuff but it doesnt do it by itself
Are you using any other mods?
Have you tried a fresh LFS install?
i dont really want to reinstall it...i ahve so much stuff to it and everything...umm...i tryd the LFSC without running tweak but it still didnt work...would like new tailights and interior be a mod??
If you are running Tweak you are using patch Q, LFSC is designed for patch U, specifically U20 for some of it's features. Backfires relies on the outguage system which was not in LFS patch Q, and insim protocols may have changed since then in some places which could cause an incompatability.
o crap..lol well thats the problem! lol ...crap do u have abackfire system for patch Q??
#98 - Jakg
Quote from carmaniac1993 :o crap..lol well thats the problem! lol ...crap do u have abackfire system for patch Q??

Quote from Becky Rose : Backfires relies on the outguage system which was not in LFS patch Q

no - and she can't because the very system it works by isnt in Q
hey jakg get on skype and acept my friends request
Quote from carmaniac1993 :hey Jakg get on Skype and accept my friends request

i don't have Skype open that much - but i just opened it - and it didn't say anything

Can i assume your problem is fixed?

LFS Companion 0.5 Alpha
(166 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG